= Deleted =

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's been a long time! I haven't visited MH or translated for any Edited Manga group.. I practically took a huge hiatus from it all. I've only been contributing to ViKi (http://www.viki.com/users/Kyouria)

I still play the game: Mabinogi, if anyone wants to add me from the server of Mari - my IGN is the same as my forum username.

^^/
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Back ♡ ~

Welcome back to MH Kyouria!

What series are you working on currently? and how has your time away been?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Back ♡ ~

It's been a long time! I haven't visited MH or translated for any Edited Manga group.. I practically took a huge hiatus from it all. I've only been contributing to ViKi (http://www.viki.com/users/Kyouria)

I still play the game: Mabinogi, if anyone wants to add me from the server of Mari - my IGN is the same as my forum username.

^^/
It won't run here ;( Damn you central Europe...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Back ♡ ~

It's been a long time! I haven't visited MH or translated for any Edited Manga group.. I practically took a huge hiatus from it all. I've only been contributing to ViKi (http://www.viki.com/users/Kyouria)

I still play the game: Mabinogi, if anyone wants to add me from the server of Mari - my IGN is the same as my forum username.

^^/

Kyo chan - you've been missed. Yeah and you left so suddenly without a trace... :scry

Hope to see more of you! How has the viki experience been? Oh and I'm watching a couple of your viki projects <3
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Back ♡ ~

Welcome back Kyouria and nice to see you have your own thread. Your avatar is from anime or manga?
 
Top