Shounen Demon's Plan by Okamoto Yoshimichi

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
The inner shonen fan in me approves of this badassery:hip
Thank goodness this time Boro didn't hesitate or show mercy to the opponent:teehee
Solid chapter once again this week. I'm liking the quality of the chapters ever since Eustass showed up. He's probably my favorite character at the moment. Salvia is also becoming more and more likeable. I like how she isn't the classic Tsundere who's tasked with beating up the two main male characters all the time.
Did anyone else get UQ Holder vibes from that panel with Eustass and his aged sister? That was heartwarming. He's been protecting her for...56 YEARS?!:waah
This will be Eustass next chapter:biblethump
Surprised that Roblion is a demon too, although it would make sense with why he was able to survive Eustass's attack and why he's lived so long. Wonder what his attribute is though.
Curious to see Roblion's backstory as well:smile-big The antagonists in this series so far are all quite well developed, which is a strong point imo.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I have to admit Salvia said just what I was thinking after the story "Lack" (I prefer that name) told. He managed to save his sister so he's achieved his objective, so why go after Rovleon? Then he mentioned his sister being safe in some village but because Rovleon moved nearby he has to stop him, and I thought why not just move your sister? I was overly skeptical. But then when I saw the situation, and the years that had passed, it really is the sweetest story. Boro's reaction was close to my reaction lol. I hope Lack gets justice. I like the underlying theme of his backstory, that the "right" way doesn't always yield positive results, sort of like "no good deed goes unpunished" since his decision to do what he thought was right resulted in an entire village being wiped out.

Also I wonder about Velvet Glorioza. Does her power include mind control or something similar? The way Rovleon was said to have broken her influence over him makes me think so. So far we've seen really offensive powers from Carlos and "The Collectionist" and of course defensive powers from Boro, so it's not too far fetched to think other types of powers will come into play. She's the Domineerist and a domineering person is basically a bully that forces others into submission, that epithet added to her being a part of the Demon's Plan, no wonder she's one of those in line to win it all. I'm really looking forward to her official debut.
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i have to admit some side stories are pretty intense but its expected since noone randomly accepts a demons plan so it'll be interesting to see how boros handles him
but how is wind a justist ability the name and ability is off to me ?
 

KageTrigger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
287
Reaction score
235
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gotta say I loved the twist on Eustass's backstory, and WIND POWERS? That's always a win for me, those powers alone make me wish he was MC haha.
 

thedude

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
2,256
Reaction score
3,045
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No chapter this week? I've liked the start of this, hope it makes it.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
No chapter this week? I've liked the start of this, hope it makes it.
It's not, it's getting dropped soon for the new series starting in Jump in Feb and Mar. I like this too but it's does terrible in the rankings.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
This chapter felt a little weak in comparison after all the plot development in the last 2 chapters.
I think the action aspect of this manga pales in comparison to the character/plot development. Glad to see Boro shaping up and becoming less and less of a pacifist as shown in this chapter when he was willing to fight the Saviors Rovleon's men.
Also as for Eustass vs Rovleon, I seriously hope this battle is done justice (HA!:3c)
Rovleon's abilities seem to be horribly anticlimatic at the moment.
 

thedude

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
2,256
Reaction score
3,045
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you have any official thing saying it's being dropped?
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm, would've preferred if Rovleon's powers were multiplication. Super Regeneration doesn't explain the extra pair of arms and enhanced strength. However, the propagation of certain cells would. Plus it would also still allow for regeneration.
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
the chapter is pretty good this should be a good fight
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
http://mangastream.com/r/demons_plan/011/4012/1

NGL I loved this chapter. That was some seriously good team work. Boro is growing day by day. That panel where he's in full body armor was amazing.

I wonder if that last ditch effort will be enough to knock Rovleon out, because I don't think the boys have anything left afterwards. If he still gets up it would be great for Carlos or even Velvet to make an appearance.
 
Last edited:

Ant-o

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
85
Reaction score
30
Age
39
Country
United States
It's not, it's getting dropped soon for the new series starting in Jump in Feb and Mar. I like this too but it's does terrible in the rankings.
What new series???
 

1223122sdsx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2017
Messages
49
Reaction score
123
Country
Palestine
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Welp RIP this series, overall chapter 11 was cool but problems were defined that the pacing was just way too fast and guess the story lacked interest in Japanese readers. Guess we won't see what became of the Dogma. Still thought the series was decent but wasn't enough boobs the readers so on to the next.
 
Last edited:

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
so wait it ended you kidding this ended
this was actually good the armour concept was good
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can't believe it got dropped... the concept was really good and the story was rather interesting. I think the plot was a little superficial but it certainly had potential.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
:emocat:emocat:bnah
SO EFFIN CLOSE TO CARLOS VS VELVET
But alas, the Cancelist, WSJ was too OP
Btw Bel @Belserion, if Im angry at this series being cancelled, does that make me the Angerist?:3c
Don't make me laugh when I'm depressed. Damn it was about to get good too I can feel it:feelsbadman still waiting for someone to tell me Robleons "ist" :notsure
 
Top