- Joined
- Dec 30, 2005
- Messages
- 897
- Reaction score
- 46
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Man, things are moving really fast now. The ending to chapter 813 was awesome, and I can't wait to see where things with Subaru go from here.

I think he already knew that he's BourbonChapter 892:
Conan is getting way too bold and careless these days, and he's finally done it. What on earth are you doing straight up revealing yourself to Bourbon??? D:
Conan's actions have been quite... questionable when it comes to BO, pretty interesting to guess what's he planning to do.Yeah, he knows he's Bourbon, but I suspect Conan *thinks* he's not entirely bad, and Bourbon sees where he's coming from, that's why he said at the end "I think you're mistaken about me" or something......... Who would've guessed there would be a direct confrontation out of the blues, least to say an incredibly dangerous oneI think he already knew that he's BourbonConan's actions have been quite... questionable when it comes to BO, pretty interesting to guess what's he planning to do.
But yeah, Conan has always been downright risky when it comes to BO, though I'm more interested to see what Bourbon would do with him now that he has Conan by his throat.
I think with the exception of Gin, prominent BO members are rarely an immediate threat to Conan. I mean, Vermouth still conceals Conan's true identity regardless the fact that she knows about him being Shinichi Kudo already. So I'm guessing that Bourbon is also more or less similar to Vermouth; They look threatening but they still want to "play" with Conan.Yeah, he knows he's Bourbon, but I suspect Conan *thinks* he's not entirely bad, and Bourbon sees where he's coming from, that's why he said at the end "I think you're mistaken about me" or something......... Who would've guessed there would be a direct confrontation out of the blues, least to say an incredibly dangerous oneBut yeah, Conan has always been downright risky when it comes to BO, though I'm more interested to see what Bourbon would do with him now that he has Conan by his throat.


That kid knows way too much for his age......Not sure where you're up to exactly, but there are hints dotted all over the place (not exactly spoiler because these hints are all from the Red X Black/ Hospital arc) telling Akai is still alive and Conan is in on this. I also think Kaito Kid's identity will never be revealedThere are a few characters who are still in suspense. For example, Akai, I have always wondered if he has truly been dead. Kaito Kid, when will his real identity be revealed to Conan and everyone else (though I thought it shouldn't or it will kill the mystery)? Another guys is Subaru who is staying in Shinichi's (Conan) house, who is he and what is his intention or motive? He does not seem like a bad guy but his true identity is still unknown.
I haven't read till the latest chapter, perhaps there have been changes.![]()
but I wonder if he would be involved in the final big clash between Conan and the BO...


Or he was at the bottom of the back seat. As for why he didn't reveal himself from the start, probably because it wouldn't be as interesting otherwise :P.Akai probably hid in the trunk and came out through the back seat, I have no idea why and it sounds a bit stupid lol but hey.
Ah yes, I do know the forums at DCTP and DCW and the likes, just trying to stir up something here@Utsune
If you want to discuss Conan in detail I recommend going here: http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12248#p809629
There are currently over 650 responses regarding this arc.
for one reason or another there aren't really anywhere else that remotely talks about DC other than those places, makes me wonder if this is one of those 'niche' series within the western community despite its success... But for now, I'll try to avoid clicking on those forums too much as I would inevitably end up spoiling the recently released 18th movie for myself, which apparently has a little bit of canon content not yet revealed in the manga... 
It's pretty kiddish where children are more intelligent than adults. 
With a smart deduction, Subaru's real identity got blow away. But Conan still managed to cover it up to distort Bourbon's suspicion. Not bad, Conan! 
Been following for at least 17, 18 out of the 20 years it's been serializing, to be honest I can't believe how much patience I have in waiting for the BO boss to reveal him/herself 


Just kidding! To follow a series for that length of time (17 to 18 years), is pretty long and an unspeakable patience.

I have yet to watch the anime for a while now which I will be catching up soon. 
hmm... he does have a square-looking face though
), his tears have brought forth my sympathy. At the same time I also empathise on his unsophisticated nature. At least he has helped, within his means, to bring Jodie and "Akai" out of danger while driving on a air-leaking tire(s).




Deikun is spelled Daikun, on which Akai's former code name is based (Moboroshi Dai))
It's a bit like the author has already spoiled his own story as much as he can for a mystery manga 
