Fantasy Deus Sema runs a Gauntlet

Where does Deus Sema stop


  • Total voters
    20

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Possibly, but I wouldn't bet on it, the spell didn't seem particularly taxing on her. But out of curiosity, what percentage of her MP do you think she used on it? And how much do you think she has compared to an ordinary spriggan?

As for it compared to Universe One, meh. I wouldn't rank Deus Sema's hype of being labeled a "master enchant" as greater than the hype of being labeled "world reconstruction magic" or Acno being shocked by this new unknown type of magic. I also wouldn't rank the requirement of her turning into a dragon as a greater limiting factor than her having to have preparation for Universe 1. Actually the fact that Universe 1 required preparation could mean that it requires more mana than Eileen actually possesses.
I think Deus Sema is closer to like 40% of Irene's total MP. And I think she's quite a deal stronger than the average Spriggan. At least 5x
 
Top