Soundtrack DGM Anime OST Downloads

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Musician's Song

hey, I have downloaded the booklet and I just paste the page with 14th's song.

Source: forum.ikunlun.net
Credit:熏香


Something extra: 14th's song つないだ手にキスを has three more official versons included in in DVD 11. (Plz PM me if u need any help for finding resources)
1 M-6(Ethnic ver.)
2 M-10
3 M-12(Fue Only)
4 M-14(Ethnic ver.)
5 M-21(Bouzouki ver.)
6 M-X 千年公は探してる
7 M-27
8 M-53 ララの子守唄(Vocal ver. Only edit)
9 NM-2(Ethnic ver.)
10 NM-X アンジェラのハープ
11 NM-9(Ethnic ver.)
12 NM-41 ゆりかごの唄
13 NM-10(Piano Only)
14 NM-64 つないだ手にキスを(Vocal+Piano Only)
15 NM-64 つないだ手にキスを(Synth Melo+Piano Only)
16 NM-64 つないだ手にキスを(Karaoke)

17 M-55 次回予告ver.1
18 NM-51 次回予告ver.2
19 NM-52 D.グレおまけ劇場
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^ Moving your post to the music thread. Thanks for the extra OST!

Is it okay if I share it on lj? I will give you credit of course. :)
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
^ Moving your post to the music thread. Thanks for the extra OST!

Is it okay if I share it on lj? I will give you credit of course. :)
Be my guest


Source: Unknown
Credit:薰香 (Im not sure if he is the original uploader but he must have provided some of the drama)
For everyone who is interested in DGM drama

The following resources are official.
Drama I: X'mas party in the black order
Drama II 黒の晩餐会: Komui made Allen, Kanda and Lavi drunk so he could spy who likes LNL (Kanda and Allen were so drunk and cute)
Drama III 黒の教団壊滅事件その前に :Zombie gag story , the script is here
Download link:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/16102587/1e2fe35b/sharing.html

Im sorry if it looks messy, btw, I will remove the link soon (I would appreciate if someone can create a mirror for me and help me zip the drama II or I can do it later)
 
Last edited:

Wentwarth

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Russian Federation
^
I think that before you go through the trouble of translating these, you should take into consideration that a few of them have already been done.
The Black Order's Christmas Party was translated by three different people: Hikari_ryuu over at DGD, crabstixcake
and, partially, by raining_helium. Xmikanx's translation of Kuro no Bansankai aka The Black Dinner Party can be found at her livejournal. First track of D.Gray Gakuen was translated by zackichan in D.Gray-man LJ community, but you have to be a member in order to read it. Same for the drama CD that comes with 2nd Stage Volume 3 DVD — it was posted in the locked entry.
I am not sure whether the first is the one that was presented at Jump Festa 2008 or not, but if it is, the third you posted is the only one that haven't been translated so far. So I am really looking to forward to reading your summary and (I probably should have said that first) thanks a lot for finding it.
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
^
I think that before you go through the trouble of translating these, you should take into consideration that a few of them have already been done.
The Black Order's Christmas Party was translated by three different people: Hikari_ryuu over at DGD, crabstixcake
and, partially, by raining_helium. Xmikanx's translation of Kuro no Bansankai aka The Black Dinner Party can be found at her livejournal. First track of D.Gray Gakuen was translated by zackichan in D.Gray-man LJ community, but you have to be a member in order to read it. Same for the drama CD that comes with 2nd Stage Volume 3 DVD — it was posted in the locked entry.
I am not sure whether the first is the one that was presented at Jump Festa 2008 or not, but if it is, the third you posted is the only one that haven't been translated so far. So I am really looking to forward to reading your summary and (I probably should have said that first) thanks a lot for finding it.
Thanks!!!!!!! So I would just try to work on the third drama!

From the second drama, love that part
Kanda: Gluttonous pig with no sense of taste.

Allen: Narrow-minded soba idiot.

Kanda: White-hair.

Allen: Ponytail.

Kanda: Cheater-gambler, King of Debts, WIMP.

Allen: Soap-hair, Tattoo guy, STONE-HEAD.
 
Last edited:

andrewsungchehau

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Brunei
Be my guest


Source: Unknown
Credit:薰香 (Im not sure if he is the original uploader but he must have provided some of the drama)
For everyone who is interested in DGM drama

A detailed translation of all drama will be uploaded soon (um...I might not have time to translate the drama in English and it would be good if someone can do it by listening to the track) I only have the scripts of Drama but in neither Japanese nor English. I would work on it later. But definitely I would post the summary of each drama by this weekend

The following resources are official.
Drama I: X'mas party in the black order
Drama II 黒の晩餐会: Komui made Allen, Kanda and Lavi drunk so he could spy who likes LNL (Kanda and Allen were so drunk and cute)
Drama III 黒の教団壊滅事件その前に :Zombie gag story (refer to manga 159-164th night, Im not sure if it's the right title of the track, i will vertify it later)
Download link:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/16102587/1e2fe35b/sharing.html

Im sorry if it looks messy, btw, I will remove the link soon (I would appreciate if someone can create a mirror for me and help me zip the drama II or I can do it later)
Thanks for sharing. The dramas were hilarious and cute.xD I miss D Gray Man anime and manga so much.
The 3rd drama is the zombie arc. There are changes made compare to the manga. Also, they are less character in it. The ghost laughing. Makes me wanna see the anime version of it.
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I just simply use the internet translator to translate the script of drama 3. I would fix some bugs but probably I will not proofread them. (Im too lazy).
don't re-post the script without my consent. Enjoy.
my sharing of the translated script of Drama III 黒の教団壊滅事件その前に ends, u can PM me if u still want it
 
Last edited:

Wentwarth

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Russian Federation
Thank you. I wouldn't have thought that it was this close to manga script. I guess that means if anime comes back, they aren't going to animate this ark.. Which shouldn't be that weird, given that the two main points of it are already neglected, but still is.
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Musician's Song

hey, I have downloaded the booklet and I just paste the page with 14th's song.

Source: forum.ikunlun.net
Credit:熏香


Something extra: 14th's song つないだ手にキスを has another three more official versons included in D.gray man extra soundtrack along with DVD 11.
I have no idea why but somehow I get a weird file type (.APE?) when I download from the link you gave and I can't open them at all! T.T And the megaupload link on the front page isn't working for me either... T.T
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Musician's Song

I have no idea why but somehow I get a weird file type (.APE?) when I download from the link you gave and I can't open them at all! T.T And the megaupload link on the front page isn't working for me either... T.T
I have reuploaded it.
 
Last edited:

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Yay, thanks! It works now(:
 

andrewsungchehau

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Brunei
Thank you. I wouldn't have thought that it was this close to manga script. I guess that means if anime comes back, they aren't going to animate this ark.. Which shouldn't be that weird, given that the two main points of it are already neglected, but still is.
I hope this arc will be included caused it was so much fun and funny stuff in this arc which you can't get from most series. Wanna see Komurin EX awesome moment as well as others.xD
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: DGM Theater Hang Out Thread

well, Im not sure if someone is interested in op4 It belongs to..hang out thread coz it isn't OST....I think)
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DGM Theater Hang Out Thread

Thanks for the files! What are the differences between the two versions?

FYI, any music files can be posted over at the OST threads; they don't need to be from the OSTs. ;)
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: DGM Theater Hang Out Thread

Thanks for the files! What are the differences between the two versions?

FYI, any music files can be posted over at the OST threads; they don't need to be from the OSTs. ;)
they are simply from two different lives
one is a TV live (around 3mins)
another one is from UVERworld tour (high quality, >5mins)

if someone is interested in ED7 regret (an alternative version), Im willing to share^^
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sure, if you have any DGM music, just upload them. :amuse
 

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
i got all dgm music there is... uhm were should i upload it?
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
i got all dgm music there is... uhm were should i upload it?
u can upload to www.4shared.com , before u upload ur files u have to create ur own free account. Usually they never remove ur files n its download/upload speed is quite good.

edit: D.gray man ED4 - regret ~acoustic er is added.


Does anyone have the audio track (17mins) n translation of DGM drama about DGM campus (not Omaka)? Its a bonus CD from DVD 6
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LJ user beli3ve has posted the translation for the drama CD, D.Gray-man Drama CD 【黒の教団壊灭事件その前に】 ("Before the case of the destruction of the Black Order" ).
 
Top