- Joined
- Mar 26, 2007
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Oh I knew I heard the name Sowelu somewhere already. FMA! Of course xD Oh...but I love Rie Fu's current song so much....
well i do post on livejournal as well...Let me guess...from LiveJournal? At least that's where I found the image^^
^^; Haven't though I'd meet a LiveJournal member here as well...(and someone who gets such exclusive images...wanna too T.T)well i do post on livejournal as well...
I agree, somehow Kanda looks creepy...it's more likely a devious grin....harmaa said:Kanda smiling = creepy.
テレビ東京系にて、毎週火曜日18:00~18:30放送中のアニメ「D.Gray-man」のエンディングテーマを1/8(火)放送からSoweluが歌う事になりました!タイトルは「Wish」です。乞うご期待♪




Yeah, but not from the second OST, right?You can get some songs at anime-eden.com or gendou.com. You have to register though. But it's for free, don't worry.
oh my!!!Yeah, but not from the second OST, right?
Ms.Rose, if you want, I can upload the first OST for you and send you a PM with the link.