Hello every body XD
I know that I brought some thing old but I found it & I want my friends (all of you) to download it ^^
it's about D. Gray Man OST 1,, I know my brother Shaddix brought it to me but I found one of the sound track incomplete & all without name,, so I only wanted to search for the list name & I found the complete OST by luck ^^, & It's by torrent download, complete with japanese list name ^^
1. INNOCENT SORROW (TV size)
2. Kuro no Seishokusha Exorcist
3. Allen Walker
4. Haikyo no Naka de
5. Sennen Hakushaku
6. Innocence Hatsudou
7. Kanda Yuu
8. Roku Maboroshi Hatsudou
9. Komui Shitsuchou
10. Home no Nakama Tachi
11. Kyoudan no Ichinichi
12. Kami no Kesshou
13. Ishi Hako no Message
14. Sennen Hakushaku no Takurami
15. Akusei Heiki AKUMA
16. Kanashimi no Tamashii
17. Lala no Komori Uta
18. Tamashii no Kyuusai
19. Omoide no Naka ni
20. Shiawase na Hibi
21. Jean to Leo
22. Maki Modoshi no Machi
23. Road Camelot
24. Noa no Ichizoku
25. Kikai to Tamashii to Higeki
26. Kami ni Tori Tsukareta Shito
27. Fuan to Noroi
28. Yochou
29. AKUMA no Shuugeki
30. Gekisen
31. Hakai
32. Kikan
33. SNOW KISS (TV size)
34. Pride of Tomorrow (TV size)
this is the link & I hope you enjoy with the D. Gray Man OST 1 ^^
http://www.mybittorrent.com/info/581234/
With my Love,,
Lenalee Lee
(Ms.Rose)