Soundtrack DGM Anime OST Downloads

Lenalee Lee

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Saudi Arabia
><

I become confused ><

now the Artist will be the one who made the 2nd op of Bleach :blink

what's the name of new op song of D. Gray Man?

do you have it? I want to listen to the song T^T
 

Kiriya-chaen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Sweden
><

I become confused ><

now the Artist will be the one who made the 2nd op of Bleach :blink

what's the name of new op song of D. Gray Man?

do you have it? I want to listen to the song T^T

Yepp, that's what they are saying :) ... And it'll probably come soon, I can't wait to see and hear it x3 ...
Just two or one episodes left until it comes < ''3
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Mai Hoshimura updated her website about the new ED:

新曲リリース決定!! (2008.3.26)

お待たせいたしました!!
待望の新曲のリリース決定です!!
タイトルは「regret」。
テレビ東京系アニメ「D.Gray-man」のエンディングテーマです。
「D.Gray-man」は毎週火曜日18時~OAしています。
4/1からエンディングテーマになりますので、ぜひチェックしてみてください。
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Thanks for the info! So... Any idea if the ED will be a ballad?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
She just mentions that her new song will be the ending for DGM, but I assume it will be a ballad.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
can't wait for that opening song. I liked op2 of bleach a lot though I still prefer its first op
 

Lenalee Lee

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yepp, that's what they are saying :) ... And it'll probably come soon, I can't wait to see and hear it x3 ...
Just two or one episodes left until it comes < ''3
I hope It'll be amazing more than the 3rd op ^^
& I heard from rhapsody blue it'll start with episode 77

I can't wait until that day ><
I want to listen ><


Thanks rhapsody blue for the information about the new ED ^^
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Apparently a new DGM commercial with the new OP airs today (Saturday) in Japan; many 2chers seems to enjoy it very much and hopefully someone will post a link. *cross fingers*


Someone posted the new commercial on [youtube]! Just a warning: it is low quality. I updated the first post with the preview.

I have made a [DDL] in case youtube deletes it.


I have added another youtube with the commercial (audio only) to the first post. Right now I am slowly adding DDLs for the PV/live performances. I will let you know when I am finished. ^^


I have finished updating the first post; happy downloading! :amuse
 
Last edited:

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Hmm. I can't seem to download that file, though... >< And my firefox has gone wacky and refuses to let me watch youtube again... -.-
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Which file? The one with the video or the one with the video and mp3?
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
The DDL... T.T
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Try this link instead and tell me if it works.
 

Shaddix

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
368
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
In case someone didn't notice, the OP can be heard in the episode 77...go and check its topic ^^
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I updated the first post with the radio version of "Gekidou". Credit goes to UVERworld.org.


Mai Hoshimura has updated her website about the single release, which will be released on June 4th.


Some 2chers have posted what they think the OP lyrics are so if you want to try to translate them, go ahead.

研ぎ澄ますeyes 聞き飽きたフレーズや
誰かのコピーじゃ満たされないんだよ
SLAKE 消えてくれ
また虎の威を借りて 吹いてくんだろ
末期のドス黒はベスト5 今HARDな一寸ステージで
これっぽちも負ける気がしねぇな
所詮蒼の世界 閉じこめられて笑う
太陽を失って僕は 月の在処を探す

見えていたものまで見失って 僕らは
思い出の海の中 溺れていくのに どうして?
誓い合ったことまでなかったことにして
次伸ばす

ヴィーナス!

crawd 失われ is this dance?
馴れ合いのevery day フラッターにいらついてんだよ
SLAKE 消えそうだ
拍車をかからずとも言え 移ろい笑い
末期のドス黒はベスト5 今HARDな一寸ステージで
高速で探す???の扉
掌から笑って落ちてく奇麗に
必死であつめて彷徨った空っぽのstory

大切な思い出も少し置いて行こう
すべて背負ったままじゃ渡るには重くて そうして
また出会ったときには少し色濃く
暖めてくれよ

Never alone ????? Again ????
Never alone  ?????  Again ???
Never alone 永久の声 Again 心にいつ届く?
Never alone Shining point

?????? 脳内革命 ヴぉーーーうぉい!!
???/ guilty ヴォーーーーーーーーオ

[ラップ]
Never alone

所詮蒼の世界 閉じこめられて笑う
太陽を失って僕は 月の在処を探す
掌から笑って落ちてく奇麗に
必死であつめて彷徨った空っぽのstory

見えていたものまで見失って 僕らは
思い出の海の中 溺れていくのに どうして?
誓い合ったことまでなかったことにして
次のパスポート
大切な思い出も少し置いて行こう
すべて背負ったままじゃ渡るには重くて そうして
また出会ったときには少し色濃く
暖めてくれよ
上手く置いていけたら
溺れないで 捨てないで また会えるから
Never alone 永久の声 Again 心にいつ届く?
Never alone Shining point

これライブバージヨンだったから、フルはこんな感じだと思う

1st Version
研ぎ澄ますeyes 聞き飽きたフレーズや
誰かのコピーじゃ満たされないんだよ
SLAKE 消えてくれ
また虎の威を借りて 吹いてくんだろ

末期のドス黒はベスト5 今Hard第な一寸ステージへ
これっぽちも負ける気がしねぇな
Feint forth count fight down

所詮蒼の世界に閉じこめられて笑う
太陽を失って僕は 月の在処を探す

*見えていたものまで見失って 僕等は
思い出の海の中 溺れていくのに どうして?
誓い合ったことまでなかったことにして
次のパスポート

cloud 失われ in this dance
馴れ合いのevery day Flaterにいらついてんだよ
SLAKE 消えそうだ
薄情関わずと思い 移ろい笑い

末期のドス黒はベスト5 今HARD第な一寸ステージで
高速で探す詠唱の扉 目前で逃す
手のひらから笑って落ちてく奇麗に
必死で集めて彷徨った空っぽのstory

*サビ

大切な思い出も少し置いて行こう
すべて背負ったままじゃ渡るには重くて そうして
また出会ったときには少し色濃く
暖めてくれよ

うまく置いていけたら
溺れないで 捨てないで また会えるから

Never alone 永久の声 Again 心にいつ届く?
Never alone shinning toys

ラジオバージョン
2nd Version
研ぎ澄ますeyes 聞き飽きたフレーズや
誰かのコピーじゃ満たされないんだよ
SLAKE 消えてくれ また虎の威を借りて
吹いていくんだろう...
末期のドス黒はベスト5
今hardな一寸のステージで これっぽちも負ける気がしねぇな
それこそbroken time ken
所詮蒼の世界に閉じ込められて笑う
太陽を失って僕らは月の在り処を探す...
見えていたものまで見失っていく僕らは
思い出の海の中 おぼれていくのに
どうして?
誓い合ったことまで無かったことにして次のパスポート

crawd 失われ is this dance?
馴れ合いのevery day フラッターにいらついてんだよ
SLAKE 消えそうだ
拍車をかからず思いに移ろい笑い Wow...
末期のドス黒のベスト5
今hardな一寸のstageで 高速で探すelutionな扉 目前で逃す
掌から笑って落ちてく 奇麗に
必死で集めさまよった空っぽなstory
見えていたものまで見失っていく僕らは
思い出の海の中 おぼれていくのに
どうして?
誓い合ったことまで 無かったことにして 次のパスポート
大切な思い出も少し置いていこう
全て背負ったままじゃ 渡るには重くて
そうして
また出会ったときには 少し色濃く暖めてくれ
うまく置いていけたら溺れないで 捨てないで また会えるから
Never Alone 永久(とわ)の声Again 心にいつ届く?
Never Alone Shining Point...Again!

俺が聴いた感じ
 
Last edited:

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Arghh. I hate savefile.. T.T Forget it... Thanks anyway, rhaps! ^^
 

Shaddix

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
368
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I want to learn the song, cause I love it. When it's posted in romanji I'll learn it ^^
Thanks for the radio rip rhaps!!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Arghh. I hate savefile.. T.T Forget it... Thanks anyway, rhaps! ^^
I added another DDLs. Hope that helps!

激動-Radio ver.-/UVERworld
作詞・作曲:TAKUYA∞ (かな?)


研ぎ澄ます eyes

聞き飽きたフレーズや 
誰かのコピーじゃ満たされないんだよ

SLAKE 消えてくれ
また虎の威を借りて 吹いていくんだろう... Wow...


(末期のドス黒はベスト5 今HARD 第一寸stageで
  これっぽっちも負ける気がしねぇな
    Try force book can fight it down )


所詮蒼の世界に 閉じ込められて笑う 
太陽を失って 僕は 月の在処を探す...


*
見えていたものまで見失って 僕らは
思い出の海の中 溺れていくのに どうして?
誓い合ったことまで なかったことにして
次のパスポート
*

(VENUS!)

Cloud 失われ is this dance?
馴れ合いの every day flutterにイラついてんだよ

SLAKE 消えそうだ
薄情かからずとも思いに 虚ろい笑い

(末期のドス黒はベスト5 今HARD 第一寸stageで
  高速で探す詠唱の扉 目前で逃す )

手のひらから笑って落ちていく 奇麗に
必死で集め彷徨った空っぽのstory

*
見えていたものまで見失って 僕らは
思い出の海の中 溺れていくのに どうして?
誓い合ったことまでなかったことにして
次のパスポート
*

大切な思い出も少し置いて行こう
すべて背負ったままじゃ渡るには重くて そうして
また出会ったときには少し色濃く
暖めてくれよ

うまく置いていけたら
溺れないで 捨てないで また会えるから

Never alone 永久の声 Again 心にいつ届く?
Never alone Turning Points


Tracklist for "regret" single (not confirmed yet)"
regret
2008年06月04日
SECL-643
¥1223(税込)

1.regret  ※TX系アニメ「D.Gray-man」エンディング・テーマ
2.未定
3.桜日和×押尾コータロー(Singing Guitar Session)
4.regret(“D.Gray-man”Ver.)
5.regret(Instrumental)

初回のみ「D.Gray-man」描き下ろしワイドキャップステッカー・トレカ、
「D.Gray-man」人気キャラのフィギュアが抽選で当たる抽選応募券 封入
The first edition will include a D.Gray-man wide-cap sticker/trading card.
 
Last edited:

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Thanks! It works now... I love mediafire... XD
 

endless_dream

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
429
Reaction score
15
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
does anybody knows when UVERworld would release "Gekidou" single?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
According to 2ch, it will be out on June 11th. No confirmation on UVERworld's website though.


Another 2cher has claimed that "Gekidou" will be released on May 28th and showed his/her evidence:


Don't know if that is enough proof b/c it could be an elaborated prank so take this with a grain of salt; we will have to wait for UVERworld to confirm the date. ^^
 
Last edited:
Top