Play-Asia listed as June 11th as well; I guess that is the correct release date so I'll update the first post. ^^
Mai Hoshimura has updated her website with the tracklist:
regret
星村 麻衣
SECL-643/シングル/2008.6.4/¥1,223(税込)
星村麻衣が、女性の複雑な気持ちを代弁します。
1. regret
2. ラウ゛・チューニング
3. 桜日和 × 押尾コータロー
4. regret(D.Gray-manエンディングVer.)
5. regret(Instrumental)
according to babelfish, the tracklist is:
1. regret
2. ラウ DOTDT tuning
3. Cherry tree day harmony × Osio coater low/row
4. regret(D.Gray-man Ending Ver.)
5. regret (Instrumental)
Someone can probably translate the 2nd and 3rd tracks better. ^^
I updated the first post with the full version of
Gekidou. Credit to uverworld.org
I edited the link to the Gekidou full version mp3. Credit to lj user jdr120392@ZOMG!UVERx3 for toning down the bass.
Credit to jpopforum for figuring out the tracklist:
1. regret
2. Love Tuning
3. Sakura Biyori x Oshio Kotaro
4. regret(D.Gray-man Ending Ver.)
5. regret (Instrumental)
regret cover
Found the
cover for
Gekidou!
Regular Edition (left); Limited Edition (right)
A D.Gray-man trading card is included for the first edition:
It looks the single will be a double A-side (Gekidou/Just break the limit!)
Here are
regret single's goodies:
Sticker
DGM Trading Card: