
I feel bad having to inform you of this but the series just went on hiatus in January due to Hoshino's health deteriorating again. Hopefully we'll get a notice about the series returning in the next few months. Hopefully.im glad i picked this series up again, i think the monthly releases just kind of depressed me
and the anime ending in the akuma level 4 arc made me sad too
any way i look forward to experiencing this manga with you guys every month again, i am still a bit confused over the last few chapters, but im sure it will all make sense eventually

Not yet, at least that I've heard of.Are there any news regarding the author's health and a possible new chapter this year? :/

Did her health deteriorate or did she lose interest in the series and went to do something else for the moment?I feel bad having to inform you of this but the series just went on hiatus in January due to Hoshino's health deteriorating again. Hopefully we'll get a notice about the series returning in the next few months. Hopefully.
If there are things confusing you, I'd encourage you to ask about it (maybe in the 218/219 thread, depending what it is). I or someone else can help you out.
Not yet, at least that I've heard of.![]()
I think both as her health is already definitely not good enough and she has many things to handle (at least 20 character designs for the anime, the magazine cover and volume 24).Did her health deteriorate or did she lose interest in the series and went to do something else for the moment?

She has a chronic condition to her wrist/hand. Something that does not just go away. So if she overdoes it or even bad weather could affect her.Maybe my memory is failing me, but I don't remember the notice of DGM's hiatus mentioning anything about her health...
Fair enough, but it's been specified in notices in the past. Prior to her moved to Jump SQ, she had hiatuses due to contracting Norovirus, as well as problems with her neck and hand.She has a chronic condition to her wrist/hand. Something that does not just go away. So if she overdoes it or even bad weather could affect her.
In essence explaining every other month why she is on hiatus would most likely be a broken record. So commonly accepted is that its due to her wrist unless said otherwise.
Jump SQ #05 (04/04):
1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichi (Lead Color Page, New Series, Part II, 56 pg.)
Ao no Exorcist
Kakkokawaii Sengen!
Gamma (Color Page)
Owari no Seraph
Claymore
Shin Tennis no Oujisama (Color Page)
Binbougami ga!
Kono Oto Tomare!
Psycho Pass
Tarento Bousouki Koppy
AnoHana
Ikusaba Animation (Color Page)
Gag Manga Biyori
Rosario to Vampire - Season II
Rurouni Kenshin -Kinema-ban-
To Love-Ru Darkness (Cover & Color Page)
Boku to Majo no Jikan
Teiichi no Kuni
Parman no Jounetsuteki na Hibi
Yae no Sakura (Color Page)
Iko Tenyoku!!
Tegami Bachi
Boku no Manga
Senyuu。
D.Gray-man (Absent)
Gate 7 (Absent)
Embalming (Hiatus)
#06:
Lead CP: Te to Kuchi by Mizuki Kawashita & Osaki Tomohito (New Series)
CP: Mario (One Shot by Masashi Kishimoto), Moon Walker LTD (One Shot by Takeshi Konomi)
-----
I don't know why ****** Kamen doesn't appear in the ToC... Also the information for the next issue are not so clear.
Remember to post your complaints and sadness in the The DGM Hiatus Thread.
Anime? :O DGM anime's coming back, or were you talking about some other anime?I think both as her health is already definitely not good enough and she has many things to handle (at least 20 character designs for the anime, the magazine cover and volume 24).
Hoshino lost one month just to do the color page for chapter 213, what she gets in her hand now is... too much
She designed characters for a mecha anime.Anime? :O DGM anime's coming back, or were you talking about some other anime?
http://www.manga-news.com/index.php/actus/2013/03/01/DGray-man-en-PauseFair enough, but it's been specified in notices in the past. Prior to her moved to Jump SQ, she had hiatuses due to contracting Norovirus, as well as problems with her neck and hand.
If I'm not remembering correctly, or we didn't have a full translation of that noticed, then sorry.


she'll do a oneshot? but what about D.Gray-man?Katsura Hoshino (D.Gray-man) will publishing a oneshot of 21 pages (with cover and color page), Ayakashi no Ô, in Miracle Jump n°14 (30/04).
https://twitter.com/manganewsjapon/status/318606218635669504


she'll do a oneshot? but what about D.Gray-man?
LOL, and the subbox name as LAvi's Despair really suits the current DGM![]()
I knew people would think strange the fact that a oneshot was going to be published while dgm was on hiatus, so, i think this note explains very wellWell I found this announcement on the "Tim's Tail" fanblog, and it's dated Monday March 4th. I'm not familiar with the blog yet so I can't say for sure if it's accurate but it looks legit so far. (I'll look further into it soon.)
Sorry I'm not feeling well so I might have small errors in my translation. With the exception of the bold portion, I think the gist is there though:And this time, in relation to the series' absence, an announcement page was created. (P678). It reads as follows:Source: http://kuriparu44.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-380.html
"DGM will be on hiatus for the time being during Hoshino-sensei's recuperation from illness. Please look forward to the continuation! We deeply apologize for the worry and inconvenience to our readers. The date of return from hiatus has not been decided. Please watch for an announcement regarding DGM's return in the pages of upcoming issues.
In addition, a work that Hoshino-sensei has been working on since last year will appear in a special edition of "Weekly Young Jump;" "Miracle Jump" at the end of April. We hope you'll look forward to it. From now on, we humbly request your continued support.**
Jump SQ Editorial Dep't."
**At first I thought this said that it would be "published with assistance." Now I'm not sure...

