Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
You know if I could get the first magazine summer?
I only see the version Kindel in amazon.jp :(
Ah, Yet ordened autum in cdjapan and... I wait... wait... wait... and, I wait XD Ah! I ordened in 15th this month... And I 'm still waiting xD
Buf, It takes long . I can not wait more! D:
Sorry for my horrible english... I learning in mangahelpers and little... Im trying :p
 
Last edited:

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Welcome, Sullyan! :)

Yeah, it's a long wait for international manga orders. They expect everyone to buy DGM (and other manga) in their local language first.
 

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Welcome, Sullyan! :)

Yeah, it's a long wait for international manga orders. They expect everyone to buy DGM (and other manga) in their local language first.
Thanks!! Thanks Kannazuki!!:)
The wait is long when it's something you want so much.
There is very little material DGM . In Spain alone manga editing. I beg the publisher to publish the novels but nothing.
I have novels in japanese and Italian and fanbook Japanese and French for amazon :p
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
do u think there will be any new dgm merch for sale there?
Probably, since they already arrange cosplayer wearing DGM costume
 

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
i wonder what they will be selling....any site that shows it?!
 

Dlanor_A.Knox

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
475
Reaction score
335
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
My condolences for the French people on this thread (I thougt some was French here)
I hope nobody of your friends/family was injured.
 

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
anybody know where to check the dgm goods for jump festa if they are offered this year?!
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
www.jumpfesta.com

---------- Post added December 03, 2015 at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was November 25, 2015 at 08:17 PM ----------


"SECRET GUEST" :SOON
NICE.

That's a choice of like 3 people tops, I think: Hoshino, her Editor (K? T? Y?), and the author of the light novels.
I think everyone else is much too far removed to talk about DGM (assistants, anime VAs, etc.)
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Seems like
17:00 to 17:40 New announcement Talk live Program6 "D.Gray-man"
Which would be 5:00 - 5:40.

But I could be waaaaay off. but I think it was stated recently DGM was going to start airing in Japan again. Possibly just reruns though, nothing new.
There is no rerun, if you are talking about the news in tumblr, the poster has mistaken it with Jump Festa schedule.
Most Japaneses comments I saw were talking about new anime or OVA possibilities. It's the purpose of this convention after all.

Edit: maybe this should be in the anime hangout thread? ;v;
 
Last edited:

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
:zomg So there's going to be some kind of live DGM "new series announcement"-related discussion about (to be announced), featuring (to be announced) in March? Details can't arrive soon enough. :pout

please please please high quality anime reboot please...
Wherenever I go, this was treated as if DGM has new anime coming soon (TV series/OVA/etc), the same to other titles that are participating (Natsume yuujinchou, Majestic Prince, even Touken Ranbu and Fate/Grand Order) _(:3 」∠)_

DGM made it to Japan's Twitter trending yesterday thanks to this news. I hope they will give some hints in Jump Festa or upcoming SQ Crown _(:3 」∠)_
 
Last edited:
Top