Merchandise - DGM Merchandise | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Merchandise DGM Merchandise

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Cool... What interesting stuff. ^_^ Amazon.co.jp has a lot of the microfibre (???) items, and some other cool stuff, but they don't ship outside Japan.

But otherwise, YesAsia has a thing or two, on occasion. (I'm getting a lot of worried looks for wanting this. But you know, it's the thought that counts.)

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
lol is it a good thing to wake up to kanda's voice in the morning?

"wake up, beansprout!"

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
Reaction score
Country
Canada
lol is it a good thing to wake up to kanda's voice in the morning?

"wake up, beansprout!"
...Well, if you plan to use it as an alarm clock, what could be more inspiring to wake you up? =P

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Waaaah. I wants that poster collection D: My comp spits out funny symbols on japanese sites, but can someone tell me if it would be possible to get that shipped to the US? D:

brightdreamer

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why oh why didn't they have this stuff when I was in Japan last year? *le sigh*

Oh well, I got some pretty doujinshi.

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
Reaction score
Country
Canada
In my experience, if the site doesn't have an English version, it probably doesn't ship outside Japan. Even some English sites won't ship actual items besides books or music outside Japan.

...Doujinshi?! Okay, not going to comment, but if I went to Japan, I'd definitely just buy that other stuff. Like the posters. <3

Last edited:

brightdreamer

Reaction score
Country
United States
...Doujinshi?! Okay, not going to comment, but if I went to Japan, I'd definitely just buy that stuff. <3
Ohhh yes I got some lovely ones... filled up almost a full suitcase with it. I'm so spoiled, I don't want to pay $15-20 on doujinshi at cons now, when I got it for 400 yen in Japan!

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ohhh yes I got some lovely ones... filled up almost a full suitcase with it. I'm so spoiled, I don't want to pay $15-20 on doujinshi at cons now, when I got it for 400 yen in Japan!
...There comes a time when you realize you've written something REALLY dumb... wow, I meant that I wouldn't buy doujinshi. =P No matter how cheap. Er, wouldn't download it either.

*bangs head on table*

Why didn't I spot the bad phrasing...

brightdreamer

Reaction score
Country
United States
...There comes a time when you realize you've written something REALLY dumb... wow, I meant that I wouldn't buy doujinshi. =P No matter how cheap. Er, wouldn't download it either.

*bangs head on table*

Why didn't I spot the bad phrasing...
Ahah, no harm done. :p To each their own.

I did get a bunch of other stuff though... it's just that these posters and things didn't seem to be out when I went last September. I found a few things, but the DGM section of Animate was REALLY small compared to other things like Bleach and Naruto. I hardly saw any DGM merchandise... though I wasn't as obsessed with it then as I am now. :D And now I pay the outrageous prices for the merchandise at cons... I did get that Lavi washcloth and it's SO cute!

Last edited:

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Eeek! Envious! So they have this kind of thing at cons? Hmm... The temptation to make fun of cosplayers is great enough, but if they have items too... A lot of these things don't seem to be out yet - I guess they're the product of the anime, which didn't start until October, so they ARE fairly recent.

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
At Animeboston this year, there were a fair amount of DGM cosplayers. Lots of the first uniforms, but at least 2 groups of new uniforms, and I saw Linalee's and Lavi's newer uniforms in the dealers room ((Along w/ Allen's Kanda's and Lenalee's old ones)) There was also some cell phone charms and those faceclothes. I heard rumors of a timcampi plush, but I didn't see it. There was one table with chibi prints in artist's alley too, which was nice. DGM is definatly on its way XD

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Calendar

I think this is a pencil board

design:

DGM Research Guidebook

This book supposedly can answer some questions (some are trivial) such as:

1. Why Kanda does not want anyone to call him by his first name
2. Something with Allen and the "Destroyer of Time" (babelfish confused me on that one)
3. More info about the traitor Noah

Secret of DGM
More secrets of DGM are revealed in this book (not sure if this is official or not) such as:

1. Meaning of the title
2. The secret that Kanda is hiding in his body (his tattoo?)

D.Gray-man accessories

Last edited:

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
GAH! I want those Charms SO bad. If anyone sees them on a site that ships to the US, I will, um, bake cookies? I'll do something nice and I mean that. I have need of those *o*

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ Tyki's Tease....I want to have them :luv

Crackpot27

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
A few of the online stores are getting a little D. Gray Man merchandise in www.animestuffstore.com has a few of the buttons, phone hangs, keychains, and lighters in. And there's always Yahoo Japan, I've found everything from settei to cell phone cases, though you'll have to go through a deputy service to bid (and the service fees will eat you alive XP). Rinkya's a good site to use just to browse ^^ http://www.rinkya.com

harmaa

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh god, I want those little glasses, shotglasses or not. If they are, though, it'd be fun to come up with a DGM drinking game. "Every time Kanda calls Allen moyashii" and such... XD

I love all the fanservice in the art, too. Open-shirt Cross? *fans self*

Shaddix

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hey guys, how're you doing?
I'll basically try to put here all the merchandising I know, and how to obtain it.

On Ebay, we can find a lot of merchandise...BUT BEWARE! The most of these products are chinese merchandising, that is, NOT OFFICIAL. D.Gray-Man has not so much merchandising yet, but I hope it will change soon.
We can find metal broochs with the Order's emblem (I have one) and cosplay costume and items. Now some chinese sellers are selling a Timcampy plush, this for a low price, but it's a chinese plush, not official. Some months ago, some japanese sellers started some bids for a Timcanpy official plush...but they ended with really high prices so I hadn't a chance to get one. Now it's your chance to get a Timcanpy, if you don't mind that is unofficial.

Hmm...do you remember the two official figures of Allen and Lenalee? these ones Shonen Jump was selling a year or two ago...
Well, now you can find them on Ebay, but again, they are FAKES from China.
Their quality is worst than the official ones, but their price should be lower as well.
Here is Lenalee
And here is Allen

More examples of chinese merchandising:
DGM lighter
Cell phone starp
Timcanpy bag (this rules)

As you see, the most of them suck, but some are OK...just be careful buying DGM merchandise.

I'm not sure if this one is chinese or japanese, but actually they look great:
DGM Mascot strap figures

And finally, a set of mini trading figures is going to be released in the beginning of the next year:
http://cgi.ebay.com/D-Gray-man-Masc...oryZ2622QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you know of another DGM merchandise, please let us know!

haya5h1

RAW Provider
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Oh god, I want those little glasses, shotglasses or not. If they are, though, it'd be fun to come up with a DGM drinking game. "Every time Kanda calls Allen moyashii" and such... XD
I LOVE THIS IDEA.:D
Every time Allen cries, drink half a shot. ...cos if you drank a full shot every time, you'd be on the floor by vol 8.:XD

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
OMG, I need this necklace and
OMFG, I NEED THIS TYKI POSTER <3333333333