Merchandise DGM Trading Cards

rukiah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Spain

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I found they have new trading cards. I have no ideas where can I buy them but since I saw them on the website, I share four favorite cards here.
Lavi & Allen's card: I dont know why Allen looks so sad (and hot)
Allen: I love his claw
Allen and Kanda, powerful innocence
Allen and Road, they look sweet =w=

 
Last edited:

Halane

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
The first one (Lavi & Allen) is disturbing...

(PS: oh! from Spain, like me XD)
 

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
hmm that last one is a total redraw of the original image, they all done by Hoshino btw? Cause in the original manga image * just looked it up* he doesnt look happy with Road hugging him. But here he looks well not happy but more or less content? that the right word? awkward scene tbh.

I realy like the top right one as well great drawing nice expression.

(btw for anyone who has read my AllenxRoad theories, I personaly think its more a Roadx14th thing that reflects thrue Allen cause he is its new host).
Not that people might think im disliking AllenxRoad or AllenxLenalee or anythin.
 

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Thats nice indeed, i like the miranda/tyki one looks good together.Kanda in uniform nice too.
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Thats nice indeed, i like the miranda/tyki one looks good together.Kanda in uniform nice too.
I love Allen dressing like Road,adorable
miranda/tyki look like a couple
 

haniarashi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
All the links are broken. Can someone upload it again? I really need those to design ><
 

harmaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
There's a new series out on the 25th, it's quite nice! Aoki Chikai, Gen'ei no Requiem (thanks Loren :3)
 

rukiah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
someone have pics from Trading Card Vol.1 (Anime)? I want pics of rare cards: 06, 09, 17 y 18
 
Last edited:

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
konami website has new TGC cards updated.







source:baidu
credit:舞い
btw, the bunny Hoshino 's holding is her new (ex) supervisor

2nd added
courtesy of 舞い


3rd added
courtesy of 舞い ( watermark removed)

4th added
courtesy of 舞い ( watermark removed)


5th added
courtesy of wingman9141 ( watermark removed)


Don't forget to give credits to the artists if u intend to repost their work


Its my TCG collection without watermark. I don't intend to post all of them coz its the artist(舞い)'s work. But u can name the card and I will post it.


 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
you have an awesome collection Siberia!! :lmao they're all good. you know it's hard to choose, there are more than 12 of them that I really like lolz!! :D
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I can PM the link of a zipped file :p
would it be easier?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
can you do that Siberia?!! that would be great!! thanks a lot :D

Pi / ll / ow lolz!! :D
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I love your collection too! PM me the link please? ><
 

HNM-sama

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
TT it maybe too late, (really late) but could someone send me the links of Trading Cards??? : (its just that I want them ... and I have not found anything on internet, the links there are useless ... I have encountered those with the word SAMPLE in the middle and it looks ugly, do not believe that I'l print or publish them in another page, they are for collection and that's what I want, I can not get them in this country ... somebody could send the links in an MP??? please:s
 

parn_kamon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 13, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Thailand
That's good!!! I love your collection so much! PM me the link please?
 

relory

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
624
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Could you please PM me a link too? Thank you for all your hard work!! :)
 
Top