- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 998
- Reaction score
- 546
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
All Sasuke should have to do is look at the target....he doesn't need an Enton Arrow...I mean I liked the combination but still...if Amaterasu is an undying flame...what was the whole point of the little speal with Naruto and his FRS giving life to a dying flame...on the natural side mean...why in the world should he need Naruto's wind jutsu if One look can do this..
and this
and this
and this
But instead...it only does this...I mean seriously...he's even looking at the beast right now...why not just spam the crap out of Amaterasu?
and this
and this
and this
But instead...it only does this...I mean seriously...he's even looking at the beast right now...why not just spam the crap out of Amaterasu?
Last edited by a moderator: