Diesirea's gallery

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
My very own Gallery! I'm so glad :kissbunny

I was 16 back then when I saw Amaretti-sama's works, and I was inspired. It was the start of my coloring career. I read some of his tutorials and learned a lot, then I started out formulating my own style. Since I have no tablet (I am poor, I can't afford one), all can I do is to rely on my best buddies: My Optical Mouse and the "Smudge Tool".

My Best Buddies:
Adobe® Photoshop CS2/CS3/CS4
Microsoft Paint
openCanvas4.06e

My works involves mostly the use of Pen Tool and Smudge Tool. Since its hard to draw and color without a tablet, I am having difficulties. But even then, I believe that even the greatest difficulty can be conquered, by simple thing called, perseverance.




One Piece

*not chronologically arranged, since I forget when I made those works.








Naruto

Newest!




====/Pages/====

Newest--->



Oldest--->




====/Double Spreads/====



====/Special Edition/====




NEW!!



====/Misc/Panels/Fanarts/====


Newest--->



Oldest--->







My Very First Creation:



I miss J-man :(
 
Last edited:

thewar

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
654
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
nice gallery
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
thanks a lot ^_^
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hoho..

good works :D
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wow... thanks :D
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
nice gallery man ^^
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
seems like you've improved yourself. keep it up.
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
thanks a lot, im updating soon
 

nqk18469

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
diesirea~,

素晴らしいです !!!

:vbunny
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
nice gallery ^^
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mabuhay Diesirea, congratulations on getting a gallery here. Well, I think your colorings look fairly good, but I'd like to see you make more progress. You definitely have potential, you just need to develop more. Development in your own original style, learning more coloring technique's, and perfecting the technique's you already know, should be your goals. Well, I hope you make a lot of progress this year, and when you make any new Naruto colorings, make sure to post them in the art section to.
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
got it. an thanks for the comments. It makes artists like me inspired to make more art.
 

rukiah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
it is cool^^
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
going to post some more, after months of break, finally i will color again.
 

Chaos Shadow

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
274
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sage naruto´s rasengan and Itachi´s Susanoo are probably the best ones but i find reallyy cool your sanji´s diable jambe work =)

nice gallery :amuse
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Finally an Update! ^_^

This time, Mai Shiranui from KOF
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I have never played that video game, but the new picture looks very nice. Did you use some osrt of outline/stencil, or did you just draw that free-form? If the latter (which is currently my guess), it looks quite well done to be drawn completely by hand. :tem
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I just got the lineart from Artgerm from Deviantart, tried coloring it.
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I see. Well, it is still very nicely done all the same. :hbunny
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Been out for a while, but I'm going to make this gallery live again and update on my latest works. =)

Cheers to MH for keeping my thread for almost 2 years =)
 
Top