I'm saying I'm not saying why!You picked neither -![]()
I'm saying I'm not saying why!You picked neither -![]()
Well - German is not so bad -I think America wins by the default cause of the sheer size and girth.
I'm saying I know that you're not saying the reason why and I want to know why.I'm saying I'm not saying why!
Then no one will know.I'll never tell!
SighThen no one will know.
I am not sure there is to be honest.Sigh
First off, I didn't even know there was such a thing as Israeli porn...

We probably gonna lose and I am gonna be sad.DD, if i am not mistaken Portugal will face Israel soon. Any comments you wanna give about that?![]()
I don't watch soccer but how are the two teams ranking comparatively / competitively?We probably gonna lose and I am gonna be sad.
Once.Has Israel ever been in a World Cup?
What year? What federation are they even in? I thought for the Champions League they're in UEFA, but I'm not sure.Once.
1970 from Asia, I think they were Asian champions too, Israel got kicked out though, then they went to Oceania and then to Uefa.What year? What federation are they even in? I thought for the Champions League they're in UEFA, but I'm not sure.
At least if that happens, remembers there's someone who will be happyWe probably gonna lose and I am gonna be sad.

Oceania...wtf1970 from Asia, I think they were Asian champions too, Israel got kicked out though, then they went to Oceania and then to Uefa.
YOU!!!!!!At least if that happens, remembers there's someone who will be happy![]()
SURPRISE!YOU!!!!!!
Yeah well we beat Finland yesterday and you got beaten by freaking Ecuador!SURPRISE!