Digitaldude thread.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Souhail already won.....they are just fighting for second.
David, I was planning to post some Korean guys pictures but Google failed me and gave me Japanese ones.
I only realized last minute. Imagine my surprise and shock!!

I was like fuuuu - I CANT POST THESE!!!!

 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I wonder why DD keeps disappearing like that. I guess he'll turn back to his spamming self in a few days :oh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
DD, we miss you dude :pout
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
he's pouting because Evil is away...so he playing this pity role.
shame on you digi...I thought you were more of a prouder person...sulking because his buddy is away...
:scry


nah...I miss your ass toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
:x3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't miss him.

Because he is in my heart *single tear*
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Paranoia agent is my favorite, perfect blue and millennium actress are better than paprika in my opinion. I'd say paprika is better than Tokyo Godfathers. I am not saying that paprika is bad though!

and I remember we actually talked about this in your thread...I have good memory.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And I have a crappy one, irk. Did I ever asked you about RK Tsuioky Hen?
And oh, I've heard about those ones as well. But now that Nut reminded me of Ghost in the Shell, I feel like watching it @.@
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ghost In The Shell? How have you not seen it? Please tell me you've seen the SAC at least? Watch it all, it's good.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What? RK OVA? What are you talking about?
 
Top