Digitaldude thread.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

And I love you too... in a nonsexual way. :p

Anyway, what's up?

Favorite music?
Favorite song?
Favorite color?
Favorite manga?
Favorite food?
Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

Platonic love is always good.


I'm doing good,
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

That's good.

What is your favorite pie since your sig mentioned that you like pies?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

And I love you too... in a nonsexual way. :p

Anyway, what's up?

Favorite music?
Favorite song?
Favorite color?
Favorite manga?
Favorite food?

Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
asking the same questions :p
and why the title's thread is "i love u", who do u love?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

And I love you too... in a nonsexual way. :p

Anyway, what's up?

Favorite music?
Favorite song?
Favorite color?
Favorite manga?
Favorite food?
Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
Mostly electronic, techno, trance, a bit of MSI too.
Alone again naturally Gilbert O'sulivan.
Red.
Mirai nikki, Gantz, a ****** about a futa, her loli lover and crossdresser brother, it's the funniest thing i have ever read.
My favorite food is pizza.
I had a cat he died and i have a dog, he is 4 years old.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

Sorry about your cat. :comfort

What kind of dog is it?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I love you!

In a ideal world would you be male or female?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

Male, but I have wondered sometimes what it would be like to be a woman.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I love you!

Don't you think that being a woman makes seducing somebody much simplier?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I love you!

Hey digi~

How's it going? Let's start with some random q's:

- Favourite pizza topping?
- Ever been bungee jumping? If not, would you?
- Ships or planes?
- Baths or showers?
- Since you've had trouble trying to retrieve and use your brute, why not make a new one?
- Do you collect anything? Books, records, figurines, etc
- Besides spamming the Fun Forum, do you actually post anywhere else on MH?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: I love you!

lmao ur jokes are the best.No bugzee's but DD's
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

Hey digi~

How's it going? Let's start with some random q's:

- Favourite pizza topping?
- Ever been bungee jumping? If not, would you?
- Ships or planes?
- Baths or showers?
- Since you've had trouble trying to retrieve and use your brute, why not make a new one?
- Do you collect anything? Books, records, figurines, etc
- Besides spamming the Fun Forum, do you actually post anywhere else on MH?
Cheese!
No, and no, although I would probably use it to simulate my suicide.
My first time on a plane was when I was 3 months old, and I have never been on a ship, so planes.
Bathes.
My level is already pretty high and it would take to lon to level since I would need people clicking the link again.
I collect peoples broken hearts and various coins, money.
Yes, look at my post count, I actually spent almost all my time in the gantz section, but it changed from a chapter a week, to a chapter
every two weeks, so there is a limited things to talk about, I also post in bleach naruto threads when I have something to say about the chapter.


BBB yes, but not sure if I would want to seduce men if I was a woman.
 
Last edited:

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: I love you!

Hello digitaldude,

Welcome to the zone. I don't love you but I like you in a nonsexual way, I think. :D

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 
Top