Digitaldude thread.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: I love you!

u should stop smoking.Becuz i cant find this village on the map
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

It's a fictional village in a japanese manga made by Masahi Kishimoto called Naruto, it's pretty cool you should read it.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

hey DD

cake > pie :hurr

just letting you know man, the crusts on pies kinda ruin them if they're not good. A cake is flawless though, even if you fudge up a bit :zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I love you!

Yay, digi the inventor of the beautiful thankfestival :hug

How you doing? eaten pie today already?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

Yeah we went from 700 posts to 1500 in a couple hours, and I ate shepards pie yesterday, no pie today.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

Do u smoke?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

I never smoked anything, except salmon and various other meats.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I love you!

Herro~

What's your favourite manga at the moment?
How do you like the recent developments in Gantz?
Do you eat your boogers?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I love you!

digi d to the e~

- Any good at making home made pies?
- What kind of cheesecake do you like?
- Favourite drink?
- Boobies or bums?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- Do you drive?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

Herro~

What's your favourite manga at the moment?
How do you like the recent developments in Gantz?
Do you eat your boogers?


Magic ban removal hyde and closer.
I like it, there is finally some explanation happening, although I feel oku wastes a lot of pages witg characters crying like bitches.
No.

Bugzee
I can make something like apple pie abd shepards pie, but I usually leave the pie making to my mother.
Any kind!!
Nothing beats water!
Bums on the weekend and tits on the weekdays.
Kung pow, hilarious movie!
I hate all cars! Public transport is da shit.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I love you!

Is it true people in glasgow still live in black and white? :3c
Why does glasgow have a bad reputation?
Is Edinburgh a better village? :3c

Favourite game?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I love you!

Digi, as you the King, tell us how to behave! :rolleyes:
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: I love you!

WTF!When did he become
the king?and king of what?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I love you!

Digi is the king of LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

digitaldude whats the true meaning behind ur pseudo :p
what kind of music do u listen?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

I love you. Will you be my new Arro?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

You take pleasure from my pain? :notrust

My digi doesn't eat candy, he's a very conscious eater and cares greatly for his health. :noworry
 
Last edited:
Top