- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag
) I can't remember the last time when I was actually ill.. even though I walk around naked for the better part of the day.. (and of course the nights)
My organism is damn persistent
(I'm like a cockroach
)
I'm pre sick so I wouldn't mind one (Even though presick is as far as it aways getsIt's still konichiwa here =( Would you like a cup of tea? '-'
) I can't remember the last time when I was actually ill.. even though I walk around naked for the better part of the day.. (and of course the nights) My organism is damn persistent
(I'm like a cockroach
)
)
