Digitaldude thread.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

DD we need you D:
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

DD we miss you :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

DD COME BACK ♫

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Honey, I miss your lips.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Miss you too ._.
Although it's not the first time that DD disappears for a while.
I think he'll be back as if nothing happened XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

He did that a couple of times ... but we can never be sure :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

He's been online :notsure
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

He's in a lurking mode deciding on his next prey...
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

DD come show us your golden monsters :shin



we need you :pout
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Garys post reminded me of this song.


DD - think of all the lyrics as questions and gimme an answer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

what the hell shamaco.....



:arf​
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

What was bugging me for months now, what's your favourite dildo brand?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Dave - new years will you make a vost?

Say your new years wishes also curse that damn bugzee for not making a vost yet.

:wtf
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

What's your favourite shape of pussy? Lotus, or maybe butterfly?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

What's your favourite shape of pussy? Lotus, or maybe butterfly?

How can I ask him a serious question now after what you posted?

You ruined my serious question asking mood - blast you in the name of sailor moon :bishie
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

What are your favorite teams you support in the sports you like?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

I like Celtic and that's....................it.
 
Top