Digitaldude thread.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

I just don't know how, I am also behind on the new animes so I can't talk much about that....*sigh*


Cept psycho pass I am up to date with that.
You know, it's not just anime you can entertain me with :p

What's your opinion on PP?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

I am liking it a lot. Before the break it was just setting up the story and was a monster of week type show with the serial killers, but they were pretty interesting characters with explained motivations. A bit cliche with the bullied guy that wants revenge, creepy shut-in who spends every day on comp, mad artist and probably the most over used type of serial killer the hunter. I think the hunter interested me the most because he turned out to be some android. His facial expressions towards his death was like he was reliving a warzone, that war might be the reason for sybyl and all that other stuff.

Shogo is a really really interesting villian and he clearly is fighting for freedom, I can't help but agree with most of his words, but at the same time he is a really messed up killer. he basically mindfucked akane, that whole scene was clearly demonstrating everything wrong with the system and I thought that akane's friend would be saved by the other enforcers, but then bam! He slits her throat and just leaves.

As for part 2 they go deeper into the side characters back story, which is good, I like knowing what their motivations are but yayoi's story wasn't that interesting. What I found more interesting were her old musician friends working for the rebellion, I got a feeling we will be seeing more of them, plus the fact that enforcer guns don't work on them, the hacked worker bots and virtual identity thefts means there is a powerful hacker with the rebels. most likely the guy with weird eyes since number one, he got weird eyes. Number two he is probably the guy closest to shogo and he stated a lot that he doesn't like seeing blood so shogo obviously keeping him for a different reason than the serial killers. In that episode Sasayama was much more interesting than yayoi, I want more of him.

One thing I don't like is all this cutetsy little robots and mascots that look like they belong on a kids show, in 90s anime destopia was 100s of armed soldiers dressed in black, wearing gas masks and armed to the teeth. Now it's this crap...Japan is waaaaaay into the moe stuff right now.


That's all my thoughts on psycho pass so far. I am watching a lot of anime right now but I am 3-2 episodes behind on most of them and you know that people always like to talk about the latest episodes, I wait til I catch up on them before I comment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

tl;dr.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD! Both of you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

And where am I in this picture?
I was going to say I was sat on you, but considering my age in that that's just wrong...

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

tl;dr.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD! Both of you.
HI MY GERMY *-*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

I was going to say I was sat on you, but considering my age in that that's just wrong...
Regardless of age, why would you be sat on me? :o
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

It's an explanation for why you woudln't be in the picture!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

It's an explanation for why you woudln't be in the picture!
You were born with a big ass?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Don't call me an ass, asshole D: The "was" isn't misplaced!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

You have to twist everything...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

I'm David's twisted sister. I'm here to fulfill my role u.u
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Gah!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

You wish you were, Ustegius. You wish you were...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

I kinda miss that personality of mine... Dunno where I hid it D:
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

I kinda miss that personality of mine... Dunno where I hid it D:
In Brasilia?

I also once had a thread like this and I was a bystander...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

DEAD!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
ALIVE!
 
Top