Did you start any trends?
Ni no Kuni and Fire Emblem: AwakeningI see, you been playing any games lately?

I'M CRAZY TO PLAY THIS GAME t.t Only got the demo xDNi no Kuni and Fire Emblem: Awakening

Ah, I am not into games but I did hear good things about those two! Which one you like more?Ni no Kuni and Fire Emblem: Awakening
Thanks!You're a way more complex person than I thought at the beginning![]()
Cause of mafia game?I'M CRAZY TO PLAY THIS GAME t.t Only got the demo xD
DIGI! You're my new hero O:![]()
It's an original drawing from an artist called Touki no Tsubo, I changed the colours around from the original though.What was that on your signature?
Kinda like YO FACE!!!!!!!It's kind of distorted.
I know.I miss blanka.
What Happened to the Mafia Game Theme Democracy?![]()
We got usurped by 3c!!


Hmm... I've been playing Ni no Kuni more so I guess thatAh, I am not into games but I did hear good things about those two! Which one you like more?
