- Joined
- Mar 1, 2009
- Messages
- 7,329
- Reaction score
- 1,707
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ok first you got a poll above. Let's see who love it, who hate it and who are somewhere in the middle. SO VOTE!
Then for those who love it how about we post 10 reasons for doing so. We have the other topic with 5 reasons to hate it... 5 reasons are not enough to love it so post 10!!!
For me:
1-I love Naruto as a main caracter. I love his ideals, i love his atitude and i love the way he fight. Even full Kurama mode is great.
2-Awesome caracters. Can't say i read a lot of mangas but in those that i did never again have i found a great number of pure epic caracters like here. Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Tobi (the reveal somewhat ruined it but before he was epic), Bee, Kakashi, ITACHI, Sarutobi, Hashirama, Minato, JMan and the list is to long to post here!
3-Awesome fights. Yes i do belive they have great fight in part 1 and 2 with the exception of Madara/Tobi using Juubi as a blasting cannon... That get's boring fast.
4-Awesome deaths. I mean it really got me how Itachi died (both times), how Sarutobi died, Zabuza and Haku, JMan, Nagato and so on. Only exception is Neji... Thing is i still hope he get's back as he is in the "kid" grup.
5-Great ideals that we can get from this manga. Like never give up, love your friends, do everything you can to save a friend even die for him and so on.
6-Awesome lore.
7-Awesome bad guys. So what in the end Naruto saves most of them. For me this is NOT a problem.
8-The most incredible quotes you can find in any manga... I mean this is epic:
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/16
The list is huge here. We even have a topic on this somewhere...
9-I love the art style. Its not as good as that from Kubo BUT its great.
10-Best manga to debate in the battle forums!!!!
Now please take into account the above are my oppinions on this. I can understand you don't share them or if you think diferently.
Start posting and keep loving this manga. I did so for some 10 years and i have a feeling i am never going to stop to the point Kishi stops making it... LONG LIVE KISHI!!!
Then for those who love it how about we post 10 reasons for doing so. We have the other topic with 5 reasons to hate it... 5 reasons are not enough to love it so post 10!!!
For me:
1-I love Naruto as a main caracter. I love his ideals, i love his atitude and i love the way he fight. Even full Kurama mode is great.
2-Awesome caracters. Can't say i read a lot of mangas but in those that i did never again have i found a great number of pure epic caracters like here. Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Tobi (the reveal somewhat ruined it but before he was epic), Bee, Kakashi, ITACHI, Sarutobi, Hashirama, Minato, JMan and the list is to long to post here!
3-Awesome fights. Yes i do belive they have great fight in part 1 and 2 with the exception of Madara/Tobi using Juubi as a blasting cannon... That get's boring fast.
4-Awesome deaths. I mean it really got me how Itachi died (both times), how Sarutobi died, Zabuza and Haku, JMan, Nagato and so on. Only exception is Neji... Thing is i still hope he get's back as he is in the "kid" grup.
5-Great ideals that we can get from this manga. Like never give up, love your friends, do everything you can to save a friend even die for him and so on.
6-Awesome lore.
7-Awesome bad guys. So what in the end Naruto saves most of them. For me this is NOT a problem.
8-The most incredible quotes you can find in any manga... I mean this is epic:
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/16
The list is huge here. We even have a topic on this somewhere...
9-I love the art style. Its not as good as that from Kubo BUT its great.
10-Best manga to debate in the battle forums!!!!
Now please take into account the above are my oppinions on this. I can understand you don't share them or if you think diferently.
Start posting and keep loving this manga. I did so for some 10 years and i have a feeling i am never going to stop to the point Kishi stops making it... LONG LIVE KISHI!!!