Do you miss Dante?

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
In watching the new anime series, I am enjoying it, but I find myself a bit sad about Dante. In the most recent episode, Yoki is briefly mentioned, and it made me think of the original series and how we won't see Lyra and, more importantly, Dante, which inspired me to create this thread.

I always liked the character Dante from the first anime. I thought she was an interesting character, and her entire background and design always seemed agreeable to me. She is still one of my favorite villains in anime, and I still love listening to her background music.

So, I was wondering what others' opinions of her as villain were. How do you feel about not having her in this anime series? (I know that she is not in the manga, and as a lover of the manga, I am glad the new anime is sticking closer to the manga, but please try to analyze her character beyond her simply not being in the manga.) Do you think Father will be a better villain (story-wise as well as visually), or rather, do you look forward to seeing him fill the role Dante had in the first anime?
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

naruto91

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
388
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

vaizad00

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Kozar927

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
227
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top