Art Does anyone know how to get the Sho-comi wallpapers?

Rishu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hi there,

ever since Sho-comi changed its website you can't get the monthly wallpapers unless you type something into a field. I don't understand Japanese and I don't buy the magazine. Can anyone tell me what the page says you have to do?

http://www.sho-comi.com/community/kabegami.html

Is it a password or a question you have to answer? Or is it something else you have to do? I really want these wallpapers :darn
 

Edwiges

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hi,
You need to put the answer to a quiz from Sho-Comi magazine 6.

You can find some free wallpapers here:
sho-comi wallpaper
 

Rishu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hi,
You need to put the answer to a quiz from Sho-Comi magazine 6.

You can find some free wallpapers here:
sho-comi wallpaper
Thanks for the help ^^
So I guess there is no other way to get the wallpapers but to buy the magazine and be able to read japanese :p
 
Top