- Joined
- Oct 4, 2007
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Since this is art I'm gonna ask this here, feel free to move.
I've found these Sasuke avatars on naruto-mx but have no clue where they originate from, do you guys happen to know where the full pictures are from? Could they be from some cards or a magazine or something? Or could they actually be totally created fan art? I don't think so though since the art is too good, only DD would be capable of something like this. xD
I asked this on 2 other places but no one seems to know.
I've found these Sasuke avatars on naruto-mx but have no clue where they originate from, do you guys happen to know where the full pictures are from? Could they be from some cards or a magazine or something? Or could they actually be totally created fan art? I don't think so though since the art is too good, only DD would be capable of something like this. xD
I asked this on 2 other places but no one seems to know.
Last edited: