Does Caska ever get hear voice back? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Does Caska ever get hear voice back?

D.Gray-Man

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I know right now she is a mute, but i guess when Griffith raped her he made her become petrified and lost the will to speak or whatever. It's also a real fcuked up thing he did that to her, now i know this is a spoiler for me. Can someone verify she will get her voice back?? It actually pains me to see Gutsu and Caska like this while reading the manga.

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
no, not yet

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Deng not much of a spoiler eh.. :smile-big

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
not really much of a spoiler because you already said it- she is still "mute-agenic" - if there is such a word.
But as you also said it is quite sad what happened- i still dont understand why griffith did it. maybe it was a requirement for his transformation or it might just have been his way of seeing guts suffer or there are those that contend that caska's inability to leave griffith and follow guts (many of us wont) gave griffith the perfect opportunity especially since he saw them getting too comfortable with each other. anyways these are speculations you may have read before.

Most relevantly right now guts on a mission to see someoene who has enough powers to at least bring a part of caska back

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
venicia, the last part is a filler >_>

venicia777

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
which last part?

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
*shrugs*
manga isnt filler

venicia777

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
aah!!! i almost thought i had missed some important detail and made a huge mistake!!! i can now breathe easy- this is the manga section after all.

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Its not her "voice" as she seems to make random noises a lot, she pretty literally lost her mind. But like was said, no, she doesn't have her voice back.

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
jabbament said:
Its not her "voice" as she seems to make random noises a lot, she pretty literally lost her mind. But like was said, no, she doesn't have her voice back.
she doesn't have her mind back :p

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Haha, smart ass, ibra :p

The question was, "Does Caska ever get her voice back", it wasn't about her mind damn it, that was just randomly thrown in there. :p

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
jabbament, you definately bring some questionable things into motion and maybe i did word my subject matter wrongly though. Because what ibra said does make some since she as screwed out of her mind(pun intended)..lol. Well, I look back at it now and realize that when all those ethereal being who lived in the eclipse. Said they need her to become the scarifical lamb, inorder for the 5th Angel to be reborn. So when he made Gutsu suffer by watching him do the deed by raping her with force and planting his seed in her for his revival later on. When Luca was in that dream with the egg Behemit or whatever and he ate the baby and became Griffith 2nd coming.The is no referance to God or should it be since he did die.. That's all i have to say for now. I hope some of the points i just made have some thought to it. :darn[br]Posted on: August 08, 2006, 05:18:51 PM_________________________________________________Eh, Jabbarment no comment on what i said? I guess you didn't get my pm or didn't read it?

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oooh, sorry, D.Gray-Man.

And yeah, you're pretty much right on. Though I'm not sure if Griffith had to do it (since he was already re-born), or if it was just some sort of "revenge".

Casca and Griffith were the sacrifices to make him the 5th member of godhand, thus they were branded, and the other members were food for the monsters of the eclipse. I'd suppose he raped her out of spite towards Guts, who apparently "ruined everything" by leaving the Hawks after the war was over, and it probably had alot to do with the conversation that he over-heard that caused him to try to run away with the carriage, and him realizing how weak he was.

And I do believe she'll get her mind and voice back, and it should be fairly soon (if you're caught up to the current chapter you'll know why). Its just taken a long time as Guts and Casca are both branded and are both always haunted by demons and monsters and everything inbetween.

Casca is awesome. I can't wait for her to get her mind back.

CatfishJones

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
I doubt she will, as I said in the 277 discussion thread. You can check it out there if you want my reasoning... I'm a drummer which implies that I'm far too lazy to repost it. :)

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
jabbament said:
Oooh, sorry, D.Gray-Man.

And yeah, you're pretty much right on. Though I'm not sure if Griffith had to do it (since he was already re-born), or if it was just some sort of "revenge".

Casca and Griffith were the sacrifices to make him the 5th member of godhand, thus they were branded, and the other members were food for the monsters of the eclipse. I'd suppose he raped her out of spite towards Guts, who apparently "ruined everything" by leaving the Hawks after the war was over, and it probably had alot to do with the conversation that he over-heard that caused him to try to run away with the carriage, and him realizing how weak he was.

And I do believe she'll get her mind and voice back, and it should be fairly soon (if you're caught up to the current chapter you'll know why). Its just taken a long time as Guts and Casca are both branded and are both always haunted by demons and monsters and everything inbetween.

Casca is awesome. I can't wait for her to get her mind back.
Well, I was amazed had the Nemesis Armour aka Beserker when he got it and loved every minute reading when he was making a gorifying screen. I am on ch243-44 dunno i forgot, I am in the midst of catching up though. Well i know they are heading towards Elfhiem to see Hanafuku something... :p to get her voice back. Who was that kid in the sea they saw that looked like Caska and Gutsu? Maybe i will find out later i suppose in story.

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
You find out earlier in the story if you're lookin'...Anyway:

Well, its their child. :s

Check this page:

(Back right after Guts killed that little deformed baby that Casca gave birth to.)

Basically, Skull Knight said that Casca was pregnant (from Guts/Gutsu), and the baby was twisted and turned evil from Griffith's seed.

That little baby is also the one who kept appearing before Guts, and he's also the one who protected Casca when she was captured by that crazy Mozgus guy. .

I don't really understand how or why things worked out that way (i.e. why it suddenly "grew up"), but ya know, shit happens? :p

AlbatorBis

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Yemen
We actually don't know if Caska's child and the one at the beach are one and the same. For all we know, the child has been entirely taken over by Griffith when he was reborn. We don't know what this child was, it can be a trick of the Elf King or whatever. Miura will tell us when he sees fit, but there is no definite evidence as of know.

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
What do you mean, "entirely taken over by Griffith"?

If that's true, why would the child protect Casca and appear before Guts as often as he did? Griffith obviously doesn't give a shit about either of them, unless rape is how he expresses his feelings? :s

And I suppose we don't have "enough" evidence, but Guts and Casca's baby is out there somewhere, and this child happens to look exact like Casca, and protected her just like the baby does.

Until proven otherwise, that's enough proof for me to believe it's the child.

And maybe we should go name this "The Casca Thread".

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ahaha Very funny. I second that notion to change my thread into the Caska thread. Those points about how the deformed/evil child kepted showing up for Gatsu/Gutts/Gatts giving him revelation about caska alone is enough to consider that it's their child. Also even though it was corrupted it still protected or warned Gutsu of danger that is nigh to caska and him. But this full grown child has Gutsu looks but caska eyes and hair is alone enough to comfirm this until Muira tells us so.

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Just because it's a mini-Caska it doesn't mean it's her daughter. Maybe her... memories!? (mind)