- Joined
- Aug 9, 2009
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 83
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello everyone ..
We all remember Foxy, the Silver Fox .. right?!
He always used to use Davy Back Fight to win against others .. and that is a confirmation of the existing of the Great Pirate "Davy Jones".
Link 1
Link 2
So IMO, I think we will see Great Pirate Davy Jones coming from the water and attacking SHs (Great foe for Luffy) and Pirate's Paradice Island in the new world ..
WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?
We all remember Foxy, the Silver Fox .. right?!
He always used to use Davy Back Fight to win against others .. and that is a confirmation of the existing of the Great Pirate "Davy Jones".
Link 1
Link 2
So IMO, I think we will see Great Pirate Davy Jones coming from the water and attacking SHs (Great foe for Luffy) and Pirate's Paradice Island in the new world ..
WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

. I guess SH crew will find something leads to his treasure for example?


