Does this site still create summaries for untranslated manga?

Purpleblastoise

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Country
United Kingdom
I remember I use to see a page with a few series having summaries and I can't really find stuff like that on here anymore. Does it still exist and where are the archives of the older ones?.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can't really speak with certainty here but this question is more suited to be posted in the Support and Feedback forum. If not there, then checking and asking around in the Translator's Academy might be a good start. Hope that I could be of any help.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hey, you can find them in the news section.

But I'd suggest performing a search instead - maybe something like this.

Am discussing if we should make a place to move all these to, for ease of access, but until then - search it is.

Have a great day
:verily
 

Purpleblastoise

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Country
United Kingdom
Forgot I made this question. Was this New Manga Shout Out just a short-lived thing then?. I like the idea of it and would have liked to see it continue.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I know it was regular in the past and I've seen some shout outs here and there for some new manga. But I'm not sure.
 
Top