Does this sound familiar to anyone

summie

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
20
Country
United States
I'm looking for one I read in the past and I'm pretty sure it was about a female MC that looked like a dude was a knight they had short brown hair everybody thought they were dude and I can't remember any thing else If anybody can help me find this that would be amazing
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
3,838
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I'm looking for one I read in the past and I'm pretty sure it was about a female MC that looked like a dude was a knight they had short brown hair everybody thought they were dude and I can't remember any thing else If anybody can help me find this that would be amazing
Did you try asking ChatGPT or similar? I did not read something like that myself.
 

summie

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
20
Country
United States
Did you try asking ChatGPT or similar? I did not read something like that myself.
I've tried chatgpt it couldn't find it It sounds similar The only reason I'm trying to find it is I don't think it was complete by the time I was reading it and then I let it sit for too long and forgot about it
 
Top