Theory Doflamingo/Kaidou Link

modoki

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
312
Reaction score
178
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
I think I was right all along, we are on to something here people! I mean there is a black and white joker, and two of each right?

Joker: Doflamingo
Ace: Kaidou

3 Calamities
King: King
Queen: Queen
Jack: Jack
—————————
the 4 suits of cards:
Diamond: Diamante
Clover: Trebol
Heart: Law
Spade: Pica
 

TitaniumOxide

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
1,130
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Go check out Artur's work from LibraryofOhara. You're not alone in this theory and others have already linked Kaido and all his affiliates to some kind of card game or something to do with cards. Kaido...pronounced a little japanese can sound like caaahdo...aka caaardo because he is the card of all cards. . Even Speed is the name of a card game. I wonder how long Oda thought about this beforehand. It's pretty extensive if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if someone in his crew has a devil fruit that has to do with gambling ( mainly card gambling?) Or someone who is obsessed with cards.
 

Grandmaster Woro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
751
Age
41
Country
Austria
I think I was right all along, we are on to something here people! I mean there is a black and white joker, and two of each right?

Joker: Doflamingo
Ace: Kaidou

3 Calamities
King: King
Queen: Queen
Jack: Jack
—————————
the 4 suits of cards:
Diamond: Diamante
Clover: Trebol
Heart: Law
Spade: Pica
congratulations , you are the 1862th guy who guess right on this theory
 
Top