伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India

Episodes: Unknown
Airing Date: Jan 12,2019
Producers: Biomeda,Bit Promotion,flying DOG
Genre: Drama,School,Romance,School,Shounen

Synopsis
Natsuo Fujii is in love with his teacher, Hina. Attempting to forget his feelings towards her, Natsuo goes to a mixer with his classmates where he meets an odd girl named Rui Tachibana. In a strange turn of events, Rui asks Natsuo to sneak out with her and do her a favor. To his surprise, their destination is Rui's house—and her request is for him to have sex with her. There's no love behind the act; she just wants to learn from the experience. Thinking that it might help him forget about Hina, Natsuo hesitantly agrees.

After this unusual encounter Natsuo now faces a new problem. With his father remarrying, he ends up with a new pair of stepsisters; unfortunately, he knows these two girls all too well. He soon finds out his new siblings are none other than Hina and Rui! Now living with both the teacher he loves and the girl with whom he had his "first time," Natsuo finds himself in an unexpected love triangle as he climbs ever closer towards adulthood.

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Country
India
I read the manga upto chapter 30 and I enjoyed it.

I wonder how much the anime will cover.

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Are we (the audience) supposed to be his friend? As his reactions fit.

Imagine that. You get two new step sisters. You banged the younger one while you actually want to bone the older one.
How deep did the Mangaka have his mind in the gutter for that plot? If it were a normal doujin. Sure. But this is something else.

Arjuna

Country
India
It's guilty pleasure Lel kek.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Normally the synopsis looks like a video from Hentai Heaven.

Last edited:

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
I can see this will be a turbulent time in your life Natsuo… Just don't add their mother to the harem.

Arjuna

Country
India
Last edited:

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
I hardly care yet this somehow makes it even worse. Or better, depending on the point of view.

1. We all need that best friend. He is badass and savage. No fucks given. "So that was the reason for her doing it with you."
2. Rui is best girl. MC is dumb.
3. That sensei has issues.
4. They need a family therapy. Now.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Country
Canada
Hina breaking up is something she should do for herself, not for anyone else's benefit.

And yeah, that best friend is great. Planning to break up Hina's relationship is ok if it's for the right reasons.
For example, the guy she is dating is already cheating on his wife... doesn't that mean he will be also likely to cheat on you?
In fact isn't he already doing that right now if you think about it?

Episode 4:

Well, she said she broke up with the cheater… but it seems kind of easy. I bet he'll be back.
Probably holding some divorce papers.

Arjuna

Country
India
Rui is the best girl hands down

Hll

Country
India
It's guilty pleasure Lel kek.

Normally the synopsis looks like a video from Hentai Heaven.
Tbh, it seems exactly like that, even from the picture advertising the anime,but fuck..! Does it subvert your expectation. The manga has nudity( I have somply read like one chapter.), but it has not reached the level of Hentai Haven, though it is standard Ecchi fare.

What is different is that the main drive here is drama not fanservice, and that is seemingly what leads this manga to ruin, eventually..but I heard the same thing about Vinland Saga becoming boring after the first half of the story, so...lets see.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as theb actual series is concerned, this is my first sister-love anime and I love that the sister is the same age(almost.), the implied pedophilia in these is something that usually, puts me off and the drama and characters are solid, like really solid, no one seems too ideal or dumb so far, whether this will continue is something that remains to be seen, but so far enjoyable series.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Country
Canada
Episode 5:
Momo could be a nice girl that's just being ostracized and lonely or… the Yandere is strong in this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)