- Joined
- Apr 9, 2013
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So his Don is really because he is a Nobleman, right?! Now I hope Oda tell us wether Flamingo is a 'D' or not. I bet he is.Maybe his real name is Quixote D. Flamingo, but as he's become a king he's adopted an honorific title, Don. Besides, Dressrosa seems an Italy-, Spain-themed island/kingdom, then, Don— an Italian, Spanish honorific title— makes sense.
In our universe (IDK in OPverse), Don is put before the given name. So Quixote can be a given name, not a family name. If so, Flamingo is another animal-related family name like other D. characters: Flamingo D. Quixote.
Oda's Puzzles
EDIT: I note we occasionaly forget that Oda names his characters using either Eastern Order (eg Monkey D. Luffy) or Western Order (eg Edward Newgate).
Last edited:

