- Joined
- Jun 11, 2010
- Messages
- 292
- Reaction score
- 169
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello everyone im not particurally new to MH but Bugzee said i should make a inntro thread for my self cause i havent done it yet so i said why the hell not.
So my name is Brandon Chandler aka "Channy"
Some of you might know me as Brandito42 with the Shiki avatar
I hail from the pacific northwest of America
Now my main Manga and Anime is One Piece, But i also like Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Afro Samurai, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, 07 Ghost, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter and Gantz
My Hobbies up here in Washington include Camping, Hiking, Bicking, Going to Local punk shows, and hanging out with friends
I come from a family of six brothers and sisters
I work for the Edmonds School District in the Athletics department but hopefull i can also get on in the Janitorial and food departments as a sub
Some fun facts about myself
I am a Twin
I sell Merch and film my friends local band
I was a Lucha Libre Wrestler for Halloween
I just got my Appendix taken out
I Love Musicals and plays
I am the only one in my group of friends that likes One Piece
Here are some pics of me one intruductry pic and other is me as a Luchadore
So my name is Brandon Chandler aka "Channy"
Some of you might know me as Brandito42 with the Shiki avatar
I hail from the pacific northwest of America
Now my main Manga and Anime is One Piece, But i also like Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Afro Samurai, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, 07 Ghost, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter and Gantz
My Hobbies up here in Washington include Camping, Hiking, Bicking, Going to Local punk shows, and hanging out with friends
I come from a family of six brothers and sisters
I work for the Edmonds School District in the Athletics department but hopefull i can also get on in the Janitorial and food departments as a sub
Some fun facts about myself
I am a Twin
I sell Merch and film my friends local band
I was a Lucha Libre Wrestler for Halloween
I just got my Appendix taken out
I Love Musicals and plays
I am the only one in my group of friends that likes One Piece

Here are some pics of me one intruductry pic and other is me as a Luchadore
Last edited:


