Request Dont want to get banned again!

hiropher

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
Hi, I have return to the forum after a long time, and by mistake, as I thought that the account was probably deleted, I created a new one "Shadow Leecher". Please, delete it, since I dont want to get banned for that again (something similar happened when I created this account, I had a previous one, named "faldegort" which I didnt remember!) Thank You
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Your other account under the name 'Shadow Leecher' and 'faldegort' has been disabled for usage so you will not be able to use them anymore. From now one, please use only one account. Should you have problems with your account, feel free to contact us by e-mail or other means.

Enjoy the stay around the forums. :)
 
Top