Seinen Dorohedoro by Hayashida Kyu

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
apparently two new chapters (Edited Mangas) are out.


not that i can find them anywhere.


scratch that, found em.
 
Last edited:

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
chapter 85 is out.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Volume 14 came out in January. There is no scheduled release date for volume 15.
 

L0ki

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
336
Reaction score
101
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
Dunno if GWR are still working on this, but if they are, they'll most likely release the whole volume. There was also an anon Manga Editor releasing this, but by volumes too. So probably not.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
There is no scheduled release date :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve enjoyed reading Dorohedoro thus far. Not bad at all. I like the pace of the chapters, the drawings are great and the characters are quite interesting too. Shin (the guy with the heart head-mask) is my favourite character.

The manga can be quite humorous at times which I wasn’t expecting. So far I’ve only read up chapter 21, I’ll be off to download the rest of the available chapters soon…before they disappear lol. :darn
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
There's definitely a dark sense of humor to the series. Kaiman and Nikaido in particular are quite funny. For how heavy and threatening it can get there are some nice jokes at the appropriate moments.
 

L0ki

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
336
Reaction score
101
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
Based on the situations, character interactions and so on... I think this series is much lighter than what the drawing style and atmosphere suggests. It's mostly black humour, I almost never got the "dark and heavy" vibe when reading it.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Even when Shin is gutting someone I never get the same vibe as Freesia, or something like that. Not that I would consider it a light hearted happy manga :p
 

killer7

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
4
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hi guys, I just start the manga and i had reached ch 41 but i could not find other chapters except 42 and 43 to download directly.

Could any1 of you give me links for direct download and not online cause i have a bad connection, plz guys.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Check mangaupdates for a link to the Manga Editor. They have all fourteen volumes available for dl at their website. All links work, all chapters are available.
 

killer7

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
4
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Arab Emirates
Thanks a lot Kaiten for the advice and hope this manga will be one of the best and continue on the same amuse and splendid storyline.
 
Last edited:

ashher

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
3,206
Reaction score
1,967
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Bangladesh
Its crazy...i love that crazy part. but its gotten a little worse i think.
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
nah,I've enjoyed reading it.it's time to get the new volume now....any info?
 

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Feel like I've missed this manga, haven't seen a chapter in a while.
 

frostious

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
57
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
Finland
It looks like no one's scanning the individual chapters that are published in IKKI Monthly, so I guess we're just going to have to wait until volume 16 is released. No news about it yet, though.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm not sure if IKKI magazine raws are widely available anymore. Maybe on share, definitely not at raw bunko or distro. GWR never scan mag raws anyway.
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
hey,it's been a while,volume 16 should be out,any info?perhaps you forgot this manga XD.
 
Top