Seinen Dorohedoro by Hayashida Kyu

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Gyoza magic is absolutely hilarious. It was funny enough that a food can be dangerous (like with En), but the way the magic is talking to Kaiman makes it a real hit - "my liege" :lmao I'm guess this personality quirk comes from it being a 'power-up' from all those devils, given the way they are.

edit - not too big on this part of the manga tbh (the fight)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
These last couple of chapters have been insane! Sometimes I take for granted the world Hayashida has created. Idk why Hole used that magic (time related) to take back Kaiman to the beginning but it was worth seeing. Felt sorry for Chidaruma too.

These few chaps are coming out a little quicker, maybe it's got to do with the magazine change?
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I owe you one! I checked Bato.to from time to time, and always found there were no uploads. Now, I checked Fallen Syndicate's own website, and I gladly found out there have been 8 new chapters in the meantime :zomg
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Dorohedoro will end with 167th chapter. Logicaly will be publishing 12/09.
Seems about right. It's been a great ride.
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Seriously? it means only 3 new chapters? Uhm, it may be, actually, but I think they're gonna extend it to conclude a whole volume, that is with chapter... 171?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well I wouldn't say finally, since I never wanted an anime adaptation for Dorohedoro. The art style is not for anime I feel.

Am glad it's getting some spotlight.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well I wouldn't say finally, since I never wanted an anime adaptation for Dorohedoro. The art style is not for anime I feel.

Am glad it's getting some spotlight.
Yeah more people will know this and make it popular so they will pick up the manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Brandish

PV out

 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Guys, according to the post- chapter scriptum, the next issue holds the final chapter of the series. After so many years, it's finally reaching its end :gwah
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Guys, according to the post- chapter scriptum, the next issue holds the final chapter of the series. After so many years, it's finally reaching its end :gwah
I haven't reached that far yet but please tell me if Nikado and Kaiman are couple?
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I haven't reached that far yet but please tell me if Nikado and Kaiman are couple?
To tell the truth, they aren't, and I don't think they will be. They keep looking like close friends, more and more.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
To tell the truth, they aren't, and I don't think they will be. They keep looking like close friends, more and more.
Thanks i was looking for this answer for a long time.
 
Top