Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

rakkynon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Hah maybe we can even see a love triangle between Elle, Kiri and Sui-reloaded :P
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
well this was pause chapter but a funny one on two grounds:
1. Martha talking bad things about farran while the guy was standing there and even after, he couldn't get a word in between marthas prais :)
2. Suis reaction on her lost against farran. Childish but oh so funny :)
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, this is the best now! and i reckon we'll see more romance than expected, just maybe not outside the two main characters. or sui & farran.
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
spoiler script

Mei from 2ch

第15話 "シスター"

ファルゼン到着まで3日
キリとエルー、少し離れた所でファランはまったり宿で朝食

外を歩いていると、エルーを知るシスターが現れます
エルーに憧れているそのシスターは"ハイネ"
しばし談笑です

ハイネは小さい頃画家になりたかった 等の話を経て、話はハイネがシスターになったきっかけへ

ハイネがシスターになったきっかけは、家族が全員トロイで亡くなったから
その時に遅れてやってきたシスターをハイネは攻めたが、そのシスターに保護されシスターになり、
ある仕事を受けた際に、今度は自分が遅れてしまい、何をされても仕方がないと思ったが、
しかしその遺族は「ありがとうございます…」と言ってくれた
それから、1人でも多くの人を救おうと思い、バンバン治療をして感謝され、シスターになれて本当に良かったと思ったこと
だから、その為なら画家の夢もすっぱりと諦められ・・・ というような事をハイネが話していると、

エルー「その夢はまだ・・・あきらめないでいて…!!
    私達シスターはそんな事まであきらめなくていい・・・!!
    自分の夢とかやりたい事まで我慢する事ない!
    私 ようやくそれが分かってきたんです
    シスターには大きな責任が伴うけれど…だからって何もかも捨てなくていいの!
    私達はもう少しだけわがままなままでいいの・・・!
    ハイネさんも・・・画家を目指していいハズなの・・・!!
    だからどうか・・・希望だけは持っていて欲しいんです」

と、口を挟むエルー
ありがとうと言ってハイネは去っていきます


場面は変わり、ハイネが本部と連絡をとっている所

電話「この前の本部で受けた検査の結果・・・出ましたよ
    おそらく あと一人か二人・・・治療を終えた所でやはり
    あなたは発作を起こし・・・消えるでしょうと・・・」

ハイネ「シスター・エルレイン・・・ シスターに夢とか希望とか やっぱり無いよ」


次号、ハイネの運命に
二人が立ち向かう…!?


4 spoiler pics


 
Last edited:

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Thanks a lot! The new sister seems interesting...

BTW, I suppose the script isn't all the text from the next chapter, right??
 

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah thanks! awesome stuff!
i think the new sister's name is Haine spelled like "ハイネ")

BTW, I suppose the script isn't all the text from the next chapter, right??
no, it's just a quick plot script.
 
Last edited:

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ohh my bad... hehe i fixed it...
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
that close up of that sister: is that el with something that tied her hair or is that the new sister? Because they are a bit lookalike no?
 

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that close up of that sister: is that el with something that tied her hair or is that the new sister? Because they are a bit lookalike no?
yeah she's the "new sister" mentioned at the end of last chapter
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the new sister looks a lot like Elle, just with poofier hair I guess. I can't wait to find out what's up with that :D.
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
the new sister looks a lot like Elle, just with poofier hair I guess. I can't wait to find out what's up with that :D.
Spoiler says she admires El.

stalker
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spoiler says she admires El.

stalker

I don't know why, but I found that hilarious. Oh well, it's not entirely unsurprising considered Elle is somewhat famous and has saved a lot of lives. I wonder if Elle's lookalike is here to stay or here for a few chapters.
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Oh, so cute!! :wtf I can't wait for the chapter, this manga is awesome!! :amuse:
 

sylvira

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
158
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Spoiler says she admires El.

stalker
... BWAHAHAHA. Oh geez, so now Elle has fans.

XD So very very funny.

I love this manga. It's so cute and original, and feels like a breath of fresh air after reading volumes upon volumes of cliches.
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I think this series is about to go triple arts.
minus kiri would be double...hm, maybe that's what it was supposed to mean...
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
that was sad... >< aww heine is very cute... I love her lips xD

triple arts? that would be hilarious lol

heine's hand holds elle's hand holds kiri's hand.. heh hm wai it does working?

I hope for heine still alive!! I really like her ><
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Well this is a chapter where you say ok this is nice but it isn't that good untill you read the last page. So sister heine was always lieing about having dreams etc, that last page was SO GREAT. Will she join? That would mean kiri has to hold two hands, no?

oh and I wonder how do they come up she can do another 2 heals before vanishing? Was it el told too back then?
 

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I doubt she will join...

oh and I wonder how do they come up she can do another 2 heals before vanishing? Was it el told too back then?
May be Elle didn't do her checkup often enough? Or they got some miscalculation, since I can remember that Elle is supposed to live longer than that...
 

Doc Astaroth

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This chapter was funny, cute and sad at the same time... Well, mostly sad!:(

Farren doesn´t like carrots? Carrots are good for your eyes!:D

No Sui this time...:( Well, she will come back...:amuse

About the end: Maybe Elle can drain the poisons in Heine´s body and by this prolongs her life! Elle herself can´t die as long as she holds Kiri´s hand!

So she hasn´t any limit for "Drain" anymore!:D
 
Top