Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ohh! i just had an idea! because Andie is a "strong" militaire sister and Sui likes to fight strong poeple, we might get to see some action out of the two of them weather it be thru training or getting into fights and agruements. but i guess it all depends on how Naoshi decides to depict Andie's personality when she arrives. also thre whole troy issue might cause problems though..
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Farran will be relieved if Sui has someone else to pester for a fight.:XD
MIlitaire Sisters don't heal Troy, right? Only the Maille Sisters do.
 

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Correct, as far as we know. however, they may know how to "Drain" Troy if necessary, possibly like Maille sisters have basic self-defence skills. but i guess we'll have to just wait and see.
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think the author picked an off time for a training arc.... There already has been a huge lull recently. Or maybe it is because we have to wait a week for each chapter. I hope this eventually gets licensed so that I can reread it in tanko form.
 

Quetz

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
496
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Correct, as far as we know. however, they may know how to "Drain" Troy if necessary, possibly like Maille sisters have basic self-defence skills. but i guess we'll have to just wait and see.
/Agree with this. I'd also hazard to say that militaire sisters are less resistant to troy than their counterparts, which resulted in their chosen stations.
 

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
/Agree with this. I'd also hazard to say that militaire sisters are less resistant to troy than their counterparts, which resulted in their chosen stations.
believe it or not, i came to the same idea about 5 days ago ago in another forum...
Neji2112 on 8-13-08 said:
i dont think that's quite the case with the militaire sisters. from what i understand all sisters have troy, but militaire sisters are either not as immune as the traveling sisters, or they chose that path to fight and to protect their fellow sisters. also, this lack of constanly absorbing of Troy would allow for the militaire sisters to live longer.
so i definitly have to agree with you, as it could deffinitly be a factor for their job.


hey, are there any spoilers for the new chapter? whereis the best plce to look for them to fring them here? i "tried" to navagate 2ch but i couldent find a thing i even found a DA thread... nothing. any one know got anything?

oh could someone translate this for me: 【黒髪】ダブルアーツのスイは輪っカワイイ【ロン毛】
 
Last edited:

Belle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The little blurb you got--it's about Sui's hair. From what I understand, anyway.
 

Shindou

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
RAW is out!

It looks like Elle and Kiri met new enemy. And they will fight with them... Luckily, there wasn't long training arc :amuse
 

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
great chapter! wish we could have gotten the spoilers though, now i'm ready for the english version!
 

Simlistic

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I really love this series, I was looking for a new series to start reading since I'm upto date with everything else I'm reading and stumble upon Double Arts... Got upto date with it in a hour or two. XD

Thanks for providing raws, scans, etc! <3

PS: Kiri (or Kili), is adorable.
 

kaloo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
204
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, wonderful. Looks like our hopes have been answered with the fight they just set up at the end of the chapter. Also it seems like we might actually find out more about Gazelle soon. They wanna capture him. Maybe they want him to replace one of the dead ones. I doubt it but figure I might as well toss it out there
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
A lots of chapters aren't spend with training, I'm really glad.

I hope it's really the beginning.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Aw man, DA is getting real good now. Looks like Elle is pretty comfortable with her new uniform now, plus Farran is pwnage as always. I'm definately getting realll pumped up for the next chapter, and the first look at the "Double Arts". :D
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Uggh...cliffhangers. =P
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I wouldn't call the end of chapter 21 a cliffhanger, more like... The beginning of a storm, so to say. :amuse
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well this is it. That's waht we can basically call the ned of the first arc of Double Arts. All of that was just buildup to the reveal of more of gazelle (namely the idea of the boss and their purpose), and Kili and Elle gaining their much needed skills.

Brin on Arc 2!
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I just realized something. Lucci Zezu looks an awful lot like Axel from Kingdom Hearts.
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't wait for the next chapter. I want to see them fight more. We got a taste of it at the start.
 

kaloo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
204
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That side story was rather goofy. It was entertaining though. I figured they had actually gotten around to going on a date.

I think we probably won't learn Gazelle's intention for quite a while
 

Franckie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
2,902
Reaction score
1,381
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Interesting chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what what this "Double Arts" is about in addition to learning more info about the Gazelles. It looks like we've finally got past all the introductions, basic training, etc. and the plot will finally begin to advance.

Anyway, I believe the next chapter will be great. :)
 
Top