- Joined
- Mar 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,052
- Reaction score
- 37
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Wow...that part kind of sucked.
Fan freaking tastic. I was just starting to get into DA, too. So much potential for a long manga...Now there's a rumor over in the toc thread that Arts is going to be canceled for two new series. One by Sawaii and another called Asklepios by the author of Kain.

Damn... sad news indeed... And it had so much potential too. I guess it won't be sent off to another magazine ?
I was afraid this would happen - I guess that's why we got a kickass fight last week. But I suppose it's at a good place to end.
.
because the title of that chapter...I hope it's really the beginning.
Well, I just thought since they gave it two covers and everything. Oh well, maybe it could still get an anime if it sells well. Look at Hatsukoi. It got canceled and got one. Then the story may even be expanded. That's been known to happen with some adaptations.It's not going to happen. Plenty of good series with potential have just been cut shorts and left at that - granted, few have been as incredible as Double Arts, but there's really no reason to hope for anything more in this vein. Another manga from Komi Naoshi later, yes, but nothing more from the DA world.
So much for your [admit it] dumb theory about DA getting posted like Jaguar, Randal. I didn't want to say anything while the series was still running, but that was less likely than Inumari Dash becoming the next One Piece.
I'm a very bitter Jump reader this year: first Muddy, now DA (and the latter a good deal better). At least there are still amazing manga in the magazine ala One Piece, Reborn, DGM, and Neuro. Gotta keep reminding myself of that. Oh, and Psyren's looking up, but who knows how long that one will last now too... the bottom is falling out under it.
Hatsukoi had ecchi going for it. Double Arts was more of a class act and careful to steer clear of that route ...oh but wait! It had SHOWER SCENES!Oh well, maybe it could still get an anime if it sells well. Look at Hatsukoi. It got canceled and got one. Then the story may even be expanded. That's been known to happen with some adaptations.
