Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think this is still just their 3rd day together...
 

Kioras

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
88
Reaction score
15
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I think so also, 3rd day.

And after reading the chapter the one thing i am thinking is that i want to see another appearance of Sui.

Btw, has anyone see any good colored versions of Sui yet?
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Kiri: I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Rose! Give me your hand
Rose: What--wha-stop it!!
Elle: Eeek!!
Kiri: ...DRIVE!! WISDOM FORM!!

and thus, Kiri turns invincible while he glides and spams triangle.
KH FTW!
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
dam I hope for kiri will save Sisters... ;_;

btw, I think Heim is still alive..
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I wouldn't be suprised if that sui followed them in a unmarked sneaky way? Thought It would be a bit over to give her another main role

so let's keep it with kiri and the sisters (or heim?) to defeat them. Or is some other assistence under way?
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The new villain looks like Axel....................from Kingdom Hearts II
lol, I was thinking the same thing, especially with all the previous talk by shrimpy of this manga's resemblance to Kingdom Hearts.


Anyway, Kiri is pissed, and I am curious to see what he can do when he gets serious. I hope the sisters don't somehow convince him to run away (though, looking at his expression, I don't think that's possible).
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
A very long spoiler is out :)
さっきのじゃあれなんで、もちょっと詳細に
って言っても、さっきので十分な気もするけどw


第8話 "彼の選択"

キリは尚も抵抗しますが、エルーの震えながらの懇願で一緒に逃げることにします
シスター達は5人で敵わないであろう戦闘を開始

逃げたキリ達は戦闘が開始された音を聞いて止まってしまいます
そして、やっぱり戻ろうとエリーに言いますが、エリーはシスター達がどれだけの覚悟で自分たちを逃がしたかを力説します
そんなエリーにキリは
「これからもこうするのか?」
「また同じ状況になった時も見捨てるのか!?」
「これからずっとそんなの耐えられるか!?」
「もしそうなら、俺は多分耐えられない…!!」
などとエリーに言葉をかけます

そんな言葉をかけられたエリーは、戻るなら私を置いて行けとキリに言います
これで思いとどまって欲しいというエリーの必死の抵抗のようです

するとキリは、エリーを抱っこして戻っていってしまいます(ここでキリなんか色々言ってますが省略)
するとエリーも結局折れて、2人は自分達の足で走って戻って行きます

戻ると、4人が既にバズゥの足元に倒れており、1人は頭をつかまれています

バズゥはキリの後ろに回り、キリは吹っ飛ばされます
エリーはバズゥに首を掴まれて、発作も始まってしまいました
ここでバズゥはキリが感染しないだけではなく、発作も抑えることを知ります

バズゥはいい事思い出したと言って、エリーを地面に放り投げます
バズゥ「簡単なゲームだ
     トロイの発作ってのはな 起きてだいたい30秒ほどで全身が透け始める
     1分ほどで すっかり消えて ゲームオーバーだ
     さぁ… リミットまでに助けられるか否か…?」

キリはバズゥに斬りかかると見せかけてエルーの所に向かおうとしたようですが、
あっけなく蹴られてしまいます

エリーは自分で何とかしようと動こうと立ち上がりますが、すぐに転んでしまいます
既に足が消え始めており、手も透明です

キリはバズゥに首を掴まれて持ち上げられて

バズゥ「さ~て あと何秒残ってっかなぁ?捕まってていいのか~?」
キリ( くそっ!くそっっ!!
    ヤバイ ヤバイ ヤバイって!!
    なんて力してんだこいつ…!
    オレのせいで…
    オレのせいでこうなってんだぞ…!!
    オレがなんとかしなきゃ…!!
    オレが… )
バズゥ「このままゆっくり見物しようぜ?
     かわいい連れが消えてくことをな」

第8話…/おわり
次号、絶望的な状況で
活路は拓けるのか…!?
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:o

Kiri and El run, but eventually go back. Kiri and El get separated, with El grabbing onto Zezu's neck. Her seisures start, and he pins her to the ground. Zezu taunts them with seeing how long El can last. She starts to disappear as the chapter ends :(
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
thanks rhaps and thanks zoe

and it's indeed :o
who'll come to help her. So he can touch el with troi, so the brings more mysteries surrounding the gazelle
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I wonder how they will get out of this mess since it looks like Zezu has the upper hand and has Elle (or what left of her) as a hostage. If Kiri manages to grab her hand and stops her seizure, Zezu will definitely know that he is a big threat for Gazelle's plan and probably put Kiri as his group's top priority to stop.

Now I can't wait for the chapter to arrive.
 
Last edited:

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hmm... Just realized chapter 7 should be the last chapter of the first volume, especially with a cliffhanger like that.

But that would mean the one-shots won't be reprinted. Argh.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I wonder how they will get out of this mess since it looks like Zezu has the upper hand and has Elle (or what left of her) as a hostage. If Kiri manages to grab her hand and stops her seizure, Zezu will definitely know that he is a big threat for Gazelle's plan and probably put Kiri as his group's top priority to stop.

Now I can't wait for the chapter to arrive.
Well I have been thiking the same, there's a lot of possibilities

so I think

1. Kiri is more powerfull than we think and he'll be able to do something at least - don't forget there's other sisters, heim(?), etc who he just have to touch.
2. Maybe Sui will jump in again but that's unlikely for me -she has had her role but you never know
3. This is my hope: a milita sister jumps in (or someone else at least). Andy? Maybe milita sisters are very strong and they can handle zezu (I hope the milita sister part is right - you know the fighting sisters)

But I agree it's very difficult to guess what will happen. I think zezus objective of seperating kiri from el is to get kiri in a corner he can't escape -> going to el to help her out is eventually a must. Zezu knew about the unsual hand holding. I wonder if kiri can control his power because I wonder what will happen if he touches zezu?
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Hmm... Just realized chapter 7 should be the last chapter of the first volume, especially with a cliffhanger like that.

But that would mean the one-shots won't be reprinted. Argh.
or it might stop at ch 6 to make room for one one-shot...not nearly as nerve-wracking.

is バズゥ = Zezu? Or is Bazu a new guy who showed up?

Reading more of the spoiler, this is my speculation but it seems like Zezu/Bazu isn't afraid of catching Troi. Not sure if this is the same for all Gazelle. Or maybe they're confident enough in their skilz that they're sure the Sisters won't even be able to touch them. Then again, Zezu/Bazu doesn't seem to be human in the first place...

anyway, this sounds like the perfect opportunity for Sui to show up:notrust
 
Last edited:

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
it read bazu...
No more sui, please, I really wanna see Kiri in action, it's been some times... Beside, I wanna know how will he use his artistic talent in an actual battle
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's Zezu. I'm assuming Bazu is the typical 2ch practice of changing up character names.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
oh, like how Elle was called Elly throughout...:XD
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
i don't think this is spoiler or anything, since it's based on previous ch.s too, but don't you think it's weird the hired guys didn't have protection? if they were killing sisters infected w/ troi i'd think they'd want to avoid getting it? ...so then, might the actual gazelle have their own immunity, perhaps passed on? or as zezu hinted last ch, maybe some remote chance exists they started it and are protecting its spread
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sorry, looks like I got some things from the spoiler wrong, but... the general idea remains :(
 

Doc Astaroth

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Or as zezu hinted last ch, maybe some remote chance exists they started it and are protecting its spread
So it seems... But then the question is: Why?

Do Gazelle think of Troi as a Will of God or Nature?
Do they get any advantages from this epidemic?

I think, it could be that some peoples survive the vanishing and get some special abilities through Troi! This could be the reason for Lucci´s Teleportion and abnorm strength (Look how far he could throw Elraine away with only one hand!)
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
survive the vanishing...you mean somehow survive troi?
that's possible, but then why would they be set on killing everyone? makes no sense...

i think it's more like a biological weapon, but given the time period (feudal-like) that may be way out of its realm...
 
Top