Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
This looks awesome - double arts is getting better and better

fallan :D


I just star reading this and is really a nice story
are just 12 chapters for the moment right?
yes 13th chapter will be 45 pages just because you started :D
 
Last edited:

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I love the colours in Sui's hair and clothes but I don't identify the colours in her eyes.
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
just got the message about the script, no more pm's required. i'll get started.
 

bunshindattebayo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
694
Reaction score
112
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
In the first pic(the Jump cover one),Elle's boobs kinda grows bigger.LOL
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
After further research, I believe the proper spelling is not aphro or abro, it's "Avro the poison assassin", avro being a famous british aeroplane manufacturer, primarily in its war planes. Plane swooping down to bomb a target...perhaps a similar metaphor for assassin taking out his target...either way, i think it fits.

edit: erm, reading back looks like caesar used that spelling first...guess he takes the credit lol


edit: spoiler script done.
 
Last edited:

pirate-hitman:L

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
191
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm so happy for this series. It already gets spoilers! Sket Dance doesn't even get spoilers!
 

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
In the first pic(the Jump cover one),Elle's boobs kinda grows bigger.LOL
I suppose it is because she's running, so her arms get stretched upward and...

Well, looks like it'll be packed with action!! Can't wait for it!!

BTW, I remember Elle said that she got a friend in the town, where is she then??
 

Shindou

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
13 chapter's cover in better quality:


From Jump's site

I think Sui's eyes are purple like hairs..
 
Last edited:

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
ooh ooh, Sui's making eyes at Farran! (well, who WOULDN'T...XD)
 

PROXL

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica

caesarpk

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
423
Reaction score
247
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wasn't it アヴロ in japanese? Maybe my instinct said that Abro was too lame, lol. Somehow I just thought of avro with out any research...but now we know which one is correct XD
Sui is looking past Farran, isn't she? And fattan is kinda looking this way (like elle) hope we are gonna have a HQ scan!
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Something I found. Can't remember the website though:

FARRAN: English surname transferred to forename use, itself from the French name Ferrand, meaning "journey-prepared".

Kiri and Elle are on a journey. Is this a coincidence?
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Something I found. Can't remember the website though:

FARRAN: English surname transferred to forename use, itself from the French name Ferrand, meaning "journey-prepared".

Kiri and Elle are on a journey. Is this a coincidence?
Now you're thinking like me! I always try to research and see if names have significance or meaning, not just transliterating them from the script...finally, you've given me the answer i've been searching for! i didn't think to look up the french root. Pretty cool.


Wasn't it アヴロ in japanese? Maybe my instinct said that Abro was too lame, lol. Somehow I just thought of avro with out any research...but now we know which one is correct XD
Nope it was アブロ. But, i still found that spelling linked to avro. in fact, it's even in wiki (jp ver).
 
Last edited:

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the RAWs are awesome, sui is hilareous! shes' quickily becoming my favorite character. ahh this series is the best!
fallan only did one thing the entire chapter, and thats' was all that needed to happen to show his true awesomeness!
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
yes I agree this chapter was awesome. But certainly that got to do with the length of the chapter

It's great to see how sui immediately turned into her badass fighter mode. Kiri and El are doing great things too. I like how they fight: remembers me the way they fought that loser.

and fallan? Man I can't wait to see that scan. The guy was just standing, standing, standing,.. Observing, observing, observing,... Listening, Listening, Listening and then BAM finished our avro in one simple move :)
 

Doc Astaroth

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yes I agree this chapter was awesome. But certainly that got to do with the length of the chapter
Damnit, the mangaka is surely fast! But it works pretty well.

It's great to see how sui immediately turned into her badass fighter mode. Kiri and El are doing great things too. I like how they fight: remembers me the way they fought that loser.
After I see, how she goes in Battle Mode, I wonder, who is the bad guy!
That looks sooo crazy!
Like a kind of spider, ready to attack!

And Kiri has the masterplan again! But I love it, that he tooks out his enemy with wits and not with pure power! It makes this manga really special!

and fallan? Man I can't wait to see that scan. The guy was just standing, standing, standing,.. Observing, observing, observing,... Listening, Listening, Listening and then BAM finished our avro in one simple move :)
BAM! That is a word! Such a good punch, I haven´t seen since Ruffy´s instant victory about Bellamy!

I think Sui is in Love now...XD
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sui enchanted me.
I love female characters and Sui is already among my tops. She is badass, funny, cute and little childish. Go for glory, Sui!
 

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yes, absolutely! she's one of the strangest girls i've ever encountered in a manga, but that's what makes her so great! lol
 
Last edited:
Top