- Joined
- Mar 18, 2009
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
[nami]
=====================
I'm a long time user, first time poster.
Everytime I try to download a manga, the 403 error keeps popping up.
About two days ago, I was downloading Psyren, and my internet connection
just turn off.
After that, I keep on getting the 403 error.
I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me out of this problem.
Thank you for your time.
[/nami]About the 403 Error, please note that each member can only download 2 releases at a time.
However, due to server limitations, it may take a few hours to reset. Hence you'll get this message. So please bear with us for the time being.![]()
=====================
I'm a long time user, first time poster.
Everytime I try to download a manga, the 403 error keeps popping up.
About two days ago, I was downloading Psyren, and my internet connection
just turn off.
After that, I keep on getting the 403 error.
I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me out of this problem.
Thank you for your time.
Last edited by a moderator:

.
. Seem like I can't download anything. I was wondering if it's me or the server like last time (switching the server or something) who is the problem.
with a projected time of over an hour