Doujinshi - Dragon Ball Multiverse | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Doujinshi Dragon Ball Multiverse

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hello everybody, I'm opening this thread to discuss and spread this very good comic made by fans, the story takes place 10 years after the end of DBZ and consists in a gathering of warriors from several universes. One is the common one, but there are universes where Cell or Bu or Freeza won. Even some characters from the movies are included. Unfortunately the pace is very slow, as they don't have many good mangakas working on it, and 3 pages per week come out. the main story is usually interrupted by special chapters which show the divergence in each universe. But I think it's really worthy of being read :tem : http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/accueil.html (whereas the story starts here: http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-0.html ).
Hope you find it good as well :p

milek

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Serbia
I'm been reading DB multi for years. Only thing i dont like and that is 3 pages per week and because of that is going to take for ever to end it.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I'm been reading DB multi for years. Only thing i dont like and that is 3 pages per week and because of that is going to take for ever to end it.
i feel you, man! But unfortunately, as the authors are not paid, we cannot expect more :( , if we succeed in spreading it, it will be more known, and maybe Salagir (the author) will find someone who can help by drawing ;).
Anyway
I believe Kakarotto (that is, the one from Universes 13) is immortal, there are so many evidences: such as:
1)Raditz, eager to kill his own comrades, stated he "cannot" kill his brother, most likely because the latter is immortal ;);
2)he survived our Vegeta's hand through his chest, and his own Vegeta expected him to wake up despite the injury, 'cause he regenerates :tem
3)He shouldn't have been able to kill off all the earthlings, including Piccolo, Popo and Karin: Kami should have intervened before, but Kakarotto became immortal thanks to Pilaf (as did he to Piccolo Daimao) :p
4)Emperor Vegeta would have killed him since Kaka longs to kill him, and is way too insubordinate!
5) in the specials of their universe, he survives the explosion, not to mention Salagir was ambiguous in aswering the question concerning whether he is immortal or not
:zomg

Last edited: