1. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  2. This year's Community Awards have ended. Check out the results HERE!
  3. Congratulations to MarmaladeSky for winning the Witch Halloween Special Art contest!

Voting has begun for the Winter Art Contests: Avatar & Signature Set, Photography and Short Stories .

This is the final scheduled contest for the year and we would like to say a big thank you to all those who have participated and engaged in the Contests and the Art community in general throughout the year. Your contributions were invaluable!!
  4. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Long Running Dragon Ball Super

Discussion in 'Anime Series' started by Demonspeed, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Furniture

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    The anime and the manga have differences but they follow what Toriyama wrote. The arm wrestling thing has been mentioned in both so I don't think they changed anything in this case. U4 must have at least one very powerful fighter.

2. Sky

Sky YoRHa Unit XE

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Global Moderator

Germany
    Can we agree on Vados being the best angel yet? That was simply brilliant and so in character.

Even though Universe 2 is completely retarded and their fights were a waste of screentime, this episode was well done. Especially the end with both getting erased.
    The Namekians being so powerful was justified after all. I am completely fine with that.

PS: Bandai. Please give me Caulifla already!

Lambu, MarmaladeSky and Demonspeed like this.
  3. Zehahaha

Zehahaha Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Morocco
    Maybe they do, but stronger than a God ? Unlikely
    Jiren is the one with that title and I expect that to remain the same

Anyone saw the spoilers for 120 tho ?

Vegeta with a new form apparently against Toppo?

4. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Furniture

Global Moderator

France
    Definitely fake. It's too early.

5. Kato756

Kato756 Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Brazil
    I do think the spoiler´s maybe fake, since my usual place has not posted anything yet, and if you type "vegeta new form dbs" on super you will get loads of "vegeta new form spoiler ep 116/117/any number" videos.
    Not saying it is impossible, could happen, just that we should it for now.
    I do however have been seeing some comments about a "twitter saying that vegeta will get a episode to himself in january", but found no backup evidence (I don´t use and refuse to use twitter).

On the ep, pretty much everything that has been said is what I feel.

I am, however, very surprised with the lack of internet backslash with the whole Caulifla/Kale controversy, and with this ep of 3 males being better at the job of 3 girls. (don´t want to discuss this, but in this day and age I still want to state my surprise).

I just want to say that this ep had everything I expected of this tournament when it was announced: Character development (I mean how awesome was Gohan standing in front of a blast for Picollo?), Emotional scenes with the erasures, looks into the other universes (While still annoying, the fact that they were streaming the whole tournament in U2 and it did not descend into Chaos like U9 and ours mostly certainly would´ve speaks volumes about it), CRAZY AWESOME TEAMWORK (I just f*cking love that scene of ribrimale rolling at goku, he jumps, descends with the androids, ribrimale´s friends kick them and fire a beam, and then 17´s uses the barrier to cover both Goku and 18), some good humor (I am the godsess that beat your godess! ... I am Goku!), and some great callbacks like super had being until now (So great seeing both Nail and Kami)

Overall, while in the action sense Jiren vs Goku was cooler, ofc, if we take episodes as whole getting all the aspects of it, this is my favorite episode of the tournament by a wide margin.

Dunno who will fall, they made a great job at the preview of making us belive anyone could fall, but yeah, episode will not be nearly as good. I hate Quitellas voice, remembers me of Gekko Moria but withouth the charm

MarmaladeSky and Seven777 like this.
  6. MarmaladeSky

MarmaladeSky Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Netherlands
    I'd like to come forward and take a moment to appreciate that beautiful, love filled transformation of the best magical males so far. It truly did overshadow the rest of the episode.

Can't say I'm unhappy to see them go though.

Lambu, Kato756 and Sky like this.
  7. KiSwordsman

KiSwordsman Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

United States
    TL;DW
    Midi-chlorians

I can't even bring myself to be angry I find the whole thing more hilarious than anger inducing. I never once thought this dude Toriyama would pull a George Lucas

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017 at 4:00 AM
  8. Kato756

Kato756 Registered User

Brazil
    Heres comes the spoiler train

rip picollo

rip u4

possible gattai from the u3

Vegeta vs Jiren

Demonspeed likes this.
  9. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Furniture

Global Moderator

France
    Piccolo and U4 eliminated. Average episode, I like the way 17 used his barrier. Like a ki blast.

I guess Gohan will be the next eliminated from U7.

10. Zehahaha

Zehahaha Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Morocco
    Good riddance U4, they were disappointing... Not sure how Quitela was so confident after he saw Goku and Jiren, he was really delusional

11. Seven777

Seven777 Registered User

Australia
    Pretty meh episode, i thought Piccolo's ring out would be more impactful. U4 sucked too.

12. Kato756

Kato756 Registered User

Brazil
    I like the ideas presented in this episode

Briging back eliminated people with ilusions, bug fighter, mouth blasts from picollo plus that explosion techinique, roshi reference to classic DB...

but the execution was so lacking...

overall, a not bad not good episode, sad that it had potential to be great, since as I said, good ideas.

THO PICOLLO SAVING GOHAN WITH EXTENDED ARMS THEN NOT EXTENDING THEN TO SAVE HIMSELF WHAT

ps: Doflamingos voice on a small ass bug, goddamit I laughed