Drugz is here!

DrugzRule

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Iceland
I'm new so please be gentle :pout
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
hey :hi welcome here
so u from iceland?whatcha like to read/watch ?why the name,u like drugz ???:derp
 

DrugzRule

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Iceland
For the most part I'm into seinen but I try to be varied and read manga from other genre from time to time. And the name is actually my username on another forum where I've been a part of for so long so I just decided to keep it simple and use the name I'm familiar with :D

the old me liked drugs a bit much though, not so much now ;) (except if it's cannabis then it peaks my interest :derp)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
What genres of music do you enjoy listening too? Which ones are your favourite?
 

DrugzRule

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Iceland
I'm a bit old school so it's listen a lot to rock and metal. Stuff like Metallica, Rammstein, Iron Maiden and so forth.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Do you watch WWE?
Are you into Sports?
 

DrugzRule

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Iceland
Nah I don't watch WWE. I'm into football (soccer) though.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hai DrugzRule!


What football team(s) do you follow!? and do you have a favourite footballer you admire!?
 

DrugzRule

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Iceland
I'm a Liverpool fan and I don't have a particular favorite player besides Steven Gerrard but I liked Del Piero and Raul as a kid
 
Top