Edens Zero Chapter 23 Discussions/24 Predictions

Discussion in 'B-Cube Channel Archive' started by Brandish, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Axelkam

Axelkam Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Riverrun

that was more of a flashback of the old Weisz but we don't know anything about this Weisz backstory and how he got his Ether gear cuz when Rebecca asked him he dodged the question + he had a thing with Mother cuz whenever they mention her he looks dead serious and one time he said "Mother..." in his head

there are a lot of hints no way we won't get any backstory, it cant be he is a dickhead just because? :cookiefinger

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Zekiel, Venom and Jean Grey like this.
  2. Gut's is the man

Gut's is the man Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

United States
    How the hell is Chronopohage even remotely similar?

Jean Grey likes this.
  3. Verter

Verter Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Galactic Republic
    What about Langoliers ? :)

Jean Grey likes this.
  4. Gut's is the man

Gut's is the man Registered User

United States
    Closer, but overall different. (They devour past existence, not current time.)

Also this raises a question. What hapens to the worlds that the Chronophage eats as they eventually reach the point in which the chronophage ate the world? Do they revert in a infinite loop?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 5, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 5, 2018 ---
    The series really is superior in it's beginning then FT was. EZ feel less arc of the week and possess a central goal. It's like Rave Master in that regard.

5. immblueversion

immblueversion Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    I find the Chronophage rewinding a planet's time to be similar to some douchebag overwriting your saved video game file; all that progress is now lost and you have to start over from that earlier point, but it's still only caused by an external force. History isn't repeating itself (Shiki and the gang weren't on Norma fifty years ago); it's just been dragged into the present and become the new "realty" of that planet.

Zekiel, Venom and Jean Grey like this.
  6. Jintohaku

Jintohaku Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States
    Where can I read the chapter?

7. Gabo

Gabo Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mexico
    I spend time discussing the previous episode.

Of the current one I must say that I liked, Shiki if he did what he had to kill the Toad, I mean, he looked very lewd towards Rebecca.

The new encounter of Shiki against Jinn is seen as something powerful, what if it is that this will be against race for the Chronophagus that goes after them.

The power of Weiz I dedicate as Mashima's response to those who overestimate the swordsmen and demerit the gunmen, showing that they can be equally efficient even if they seem less proactive.

Like I think what Homura said about the energy he felt is to notice since it looks like it could be something related to Sister.

I want to see the next one.

Venom, Mo Wei and Jean Grey like this.
  8. Venom

Venom Registered User

India

Jintohaku, Mo Wei and Jean Grey like this.
  9. Mo Wei

Mo Wei Registered User

China
    Weiz not a shooter:4head, he is a scientist and engineer with infinite potential:oooh

This space slug essentially destroyed 2 full fights:8C like Shiki vs Jinn and whipping Homuras ass by Weiz hand:yodawg

Venom likes this.
  10. Jko

Jko Registered User

United States
    Weiss is quite a tsundere. He is selfish at times but when the chips were down he went to save Rebecca without even having to be asked. He doesn't want to admit that he liiikes them~.
    [​IMG]

11. natsu x777

natsu x777 Registered User

Colombia
    The fact that Shiki does not know how to control his anger is something very interesting in the future, to think that Pine had to deactivate his Gear so that he stopped beating the frog with blows ignoring what is happening around him, in this case the state of Rebecca.

- On the side of Weisz, I really like this character, I am so far very unpredictable in his actions, at one time is allied, in another or not in another as in this case is the one that faces his "superior" allies "To him, in this case Homura, I don't think she has any other objective than to kill Shiki.

- I don't think that the frog will stop appearing anymore, if they realized that he always has a key in his neck, I think it will have a lot of importance in the future.

- Weisz's gear is very interesting, everything he could do, a million bullets just touching the ground in a moment, I like the dynamism that Hiro has given him, I think that this opponent received a bullet where Don says t push, and the real enemy will come out, Jinn already appearing in the field to fight with Shiki and missing the sniper who will surely face Rebecca or who takes away the master.

- The arrival of the chronofago did not wait for me so fast, I saw a comment very interesting, what if the Chronofago was attracted to a being that is not of this time ?, would be a very good turn.

At the moment this is very interesting, my only complaints are the lack of lucidity that has been given to Rebecca and that everything is happening very fast, for the rest I find the bow very entertaining.

12. Mo Wei

Mo Wei Registered User

China
    No, he's just a rationalist who won't stick his head in every dangerous hole.:true

The reason he returned to ship altogether because Homura has nice ass and he wanted to get to know it better:yodawg

Jean Grey likes this.
  13. Zekiel

Zekiel Registered User

United States
    Then he'll just have to touch upon it after these events are over.

It's possible to stretch out homura's story.

Jean Grey likes this.
  14. CaptainTorch

CaptainTorch Registered User

Germany
    Homura did act really suspicious all this time though. She stated that she wants to find the Demon King, then said by mistake that she wishes to fight him, and she still hasn't expanded on that yet. Weisz has every right to be suspicious.

As for his role, I think he's just playing it careful/smart. He didn't enter the church with the others because it's enemy territory, and shiki can handle enemies better due to his strength.

And as for Homura, I guess Weisz found her suspicious all along, but didn't think she's be trouble if she turned out to be the enemy. Now that he saw her strength though, he is playing it safe and confronting her while he still has the field/battle plan(?) advantage.

MeltedValley, Niqq22, Venom and 3 others like this.
  15. Niqq22

Niqq22 Registered User

United States
    This is what I was trying to say, he probably always thought she had ulterior motives but now that he saw her strength he’s not a to keen on just watching her until she makes a move.

Venom, Uyen25 and Jean Grey like this.
  16. Brandish

Brandish aka Brandish

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Global Moderator

Australia
    Is there one or several Chronophage's? Witch said "A Chronophage" so it had me thinking.

I'm with you on this, I couldn't get with it either. Unless I've missed something, he doesn't have much to go on. Yet he's convinced enough to put a gun on her, and weaponise the area. And we'll get an explanation I'm sure of it (they're going to be nakama) - but it's more like a scene where we're forced to praise his intelligence without being guided to do so. And that I never particularly enjoy.

Jammin likes this.
  17. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Mangahelper

United States
    It wasn't a mistake though. She never hide her intentions. She was asked why she wanted to find the demon king and she answered honestly and without hesitation.

What's suspicious about that?

18. MeltedValley

MeltedValley Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Kingdom of Fiore
    She’s suspicious because:
    1. She knew Edens Zero was a ship all along. How? We didn’t even know that Edens Zero would be the name of the ship until it was revealed a few chapters ago.
    2. You can’t just say you wanna fight someone without there being a catch. We probably got used to characters who like fighting for the sake of fighting, but this manga already shows that some people have different reasons for doing things. Rebecca’s a B-Cuber/gamer/adventurer who wants to have more subscribers. Shiki’s someone who wants to explore and make friends because he’s been isolated for such a long time. Weiss’s purpose is still unknown to me but as of now he’s probably looking for something ‘fun’ to do and maybe joining Shiki and co. is what’s fun for him at the moment (plus it seems like he also has nobody to spend time with since he was with that gang back in Norma till he left them). So what does Homura want to attain by fighting the Demon King?
    3. She has ether gear, which is supposed to be rare. How did she train for it? Who trained her?

Weiss has every right to be suspicious because he thinks Homura could be a threat. Just because some pretty girl comes looking for a fight doesn’t mean you can let it slide.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.