Edens Zero Chapter 26 Discussions/27 Predictions

Venom

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
India
Oh my god! A chapter actually came out on time on cruchyroll. What a plot twist!:p

This sister exceeds all expectations. Personality, wise she seems as much pirate as a nun. What a combo. Also I really hope there is no explanation for why she strips down to her underwear in order to use her dispelling power. Because if that just turns out to be her hobby... you really are the best Mashima.:super

So now Shiki makes his escape with all the hottest girls in the Galaxy. Have I mention Mashima is the best?

Don't forget we Shiki X Harem shippers. It's just a great day all around.
Yeah shikis gonna rule the universe wth his harem:bishie

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Aww I just realized the hundreds of beautiful girls in cosplay outfits are stealing other ships and not riding on the Eden Zero.

I was really looking foward to Shiki on ship with hundreds of grateful girls all packed in there with little to no clothes. Damn you logical behavior you foil me once again.:feelsbadman

Gabo

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Mexico
The episode is very good

Sister is a pretty crazy girl, I love that, since it seems a combination of Juvia with Mirajane, well the fake Sister apart from terrified was betrayed and humiliated, apart from murdered, although that I mention of still having a bit of the power of Sister , it makes me think that she could still be alive and reappear later.

Jinn is seen to be doing it for his sister, but something tells me that he will be an antihero and the fact that he killed the False Sister makes me think that he will have as an enemy the other guy who accompanied them, him and the rest of the mercenaries that accompanied the False Sister, since it is seen that they were with her for pleasure.

Is it me or Gomura was interested in Shiki? Yes, to see what promise was made to Weiz, although seeing how perverted it is, maybe it is something very delicatessen.

Sister I think I would love it, since she is crazy and reminded Weiz of the videos of Sexy Nuns.

That Demon King was noted that he was like the Grandfather of the Prota of Hanaukyo Maid Tai, he created a Harem for his grandson to enjoy it.

I will look forward to the next chapter.

strikefreedom

Country
France
So the fake sister is in panic in front of the real one.

Who do not do something very Catholic, XD.

But she preaches the good word, XD.

We have the complete return of Julia de rave and it's cool, XD.

So we will not know who, the captured and therefore who are the bosses of the false sister.

His mission was therefore to save the girls captured by Illega.

Jin wants to look after his sister.

It remained 1 hours before the arrival of the time and it remains 10 min? it is exactly past 50 minutes?

It will have been noted in the balance sheet of the bow, is problem of fast time.

So Sister arrived here 10 years ago and was captured. The last panel she says, “It’s you, the new Demon King.”

You have to ask @strikefreedom what Rien à fiche means :lmao

"" "le rien a fiche = The nothing has" "is not not strong enough for the blow seen the carractère of Sister, XD.

The exact and most approved therm is ""Rien a foutre = Nothing to fuck "" .XD

Incognito

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Winterfell
Fake sister sure broke rather easily, whoever built her did a poor job at it.. So jinn was in this all for the sake of his sister then, now that the ruse is up, he is likely going to consider taking sister Ivry's assistance, after all, she was the one he was originally after, and might eventually lead to him joining the crew, though I would rather prefer if that's saved for later in the story.

I was hoping for an eccentric character to join the crew, E2 may just fit the bill or maybe not. Either way, with her wits and mischievous tint she gives off, she should be able to spice up the crew, something they seemed to be lacking. Why did she strip though? Gray 2.0 incoming?

Ironic, that despite Homuras habit of speaking out loud whatever she thinks, Weiz is still unable to get the information that he wants from her anyway.

Few of them sure seem to be taking it easy even with the chronophage closing in on them. Well, not like it will actually harm them or anything they'll just cease to exist or revert back to their younger age. Should just leave behind shiki as well I suppose, maybe he'll revert back to his forelife or something, revealing his connection to Mother. (Maybe Shiki was reborn multiple times through mother). The last panel had a good vibe to it. Good chapter overall.

Last edited:

Fourze

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Brazil
Honestly, Mashima would probably excel at writing a harem manga. An it would solve some of the complaints.
I swear, the moment this turn into an harem manga, I'll drop it.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Honestly, Mashima would probably excel at writing a harem manga. An it would solve some of the complaints.
He really would be great at it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you think about it he's pretty much done all the work for that kind of series anyway. Ecchi. Dozens of waifu characters. He's like 95% of the way there.

Niqq22

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
United States
He really would be great at it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you think about it he's pretty much done all the work for that kind of series anyway. Ecchi. Dozens of waifu characters. He's like 95% of the way there.
Fr like fuck it go all the way bruh

natsu x777

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Colombia
Transitory chapter, let's say that in terms of plot a little poor due to the conclusion it had with the conflict and the dangers with which they had presented us to this planet and Rouge Out, unfortunately it was not explored but it was generalized what happened in the planet and only focused on the kidnapping and traffic mode of women, pity, I feel that Hiro hastened and did not take advantage of the planet.

What I liked most about this chapter are the characters, really that Hiro has made an effort to make us care for several, in this case I love the presentation of Ivry, it reminds me a lot of Julia, in addition to her original design ( I do not remember having seen this design before) the fact that Weisz has a very extravagant personality helps him and Homura is not said, wrapped in mystery with his particularity to say what he thinks, I was surprised by his final dialogue, I did not expect it xD

This bow is going to end, everything is going very fast, I liked that there is not a winner as such between EZ Vs Rogue Out and that the false sister crushed his head, adding the possible plot with Jinn's sister.

I like how Hiro takes the characters, I liked the vast majority, but must have more dynamism when it comes to show a new world, take advantage of those worlds and show us the danger (that I did not see) which faced the characters, if achieve that this manga will go up much more.

Jean Grey

Country
Croatia
nice chapter.

I guess Sister will be like Gray, stripping her cloths like that.

and damn, Jinn crushed the fake one.

I didn't expect that at all.

immblueversion

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
United States
yeah it's weird but i guess this is better cuz we will read the chapter without knowing anything about it (the official release will be tomorrow)
I thought the official release was on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)