Chapter Edens Zero Chapter 31 Discussion/32 Predictions

WoWfan

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This chapter was pretty interesting, though I am going to reserve my girls that though guy at the end of the chapter will be Hermit, if this chapter proves anything is that nothing is all that it seems.

Venom

Country
India
This chapter was pretty interesting, though I am going to reserve my girls that though guy at the end of the chapter will be Hermit, if this chapter proves anything is that nothing is all that it seems.
Pretty sure that's not hermit lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Weisz is a fool😂😂😂 why did I know he would choose a girl as his avatar
We all know how Weisz is:3c:kreygasm horny nibba

immblueversion

Country
United States
The best part is I could perfectly tell who was who without knowing Korean. Let's just savor these designs while we can, because who knows when they'll turn back to normal, whether they leave the world or get their regular appearance back SAO style.

natsu x777

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Colombia
More like he's making the genderbent drawings of his characters from his twitter exist in the canon^^;;.

Edit: Holy crap Muscle Shiki...I'm getting flashbacks about that manga series where the girl is a muscle-phile and the boy who likes her has his little kind boy face on a giant muscle body where the neck looks like a frickin volcano...

Edit 2: Doth mein eyes deceive me? Is that Tohka from 100 years quest? It's too bad I can't seem to enjoy that series just as much as EZ...
hahahaha, when I saw the design of Shiki first I came that series of which you speak, but I can not find the image, they are identical xD

Incognito

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Winterfell

Cute little Pino seeing herself in the mirror and smiling at herself like that, as pristine as it can get. Weisz is ruining the page. -_-;I wasn't able to cut him out(couldn't figure out how to).

And Xiao Mei taking a stroll on an unascertained path, as if causing ripples in space/time itself. Mysteries abound, I suppose.

Last edited:

Incognito

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Winterfell
I can see Pino getting an evolved/upgraded form down the line in the story. I'm expecting her adult/human form to be the same one as her avatar this chapter. I don't think it is necessary for her to become a human herself though.The primary difference between the androids and humans(apart from the obvious), as far as we know till now, is that unlike humans, androids can't completely grasp the concept of emotions/heart. However, Pino has been said to be a "next generation" bot, so if there's something that the 4 stars are unable to perceive, doesn't necessarily mean she wouldn't be able to either. She might even turn out to be the "emotions of EZ" or something along those lines later on(since she's still undergoing development currently). Having someone like that as the part of the ship might allow it to attain further heights. Perhaps time travelling or something like that.

I was curious as to what the name "Pino" means or if it even means anything, so I googled it and stumbled across this- Pino. So that might be were it came from, can't say for certain. Though, the full name "EMPino" is said to be a pun on EMP(electromagnetic pulse), as per the EZ wiki.

i don't think Hiro will change his mascot look at Happy he's the only exsed did't get a transformation
Maybe he has been saving it to use in EZ. Old Weisz has worked on Happy too, so he might get some sort of upgrade as well, along with Pino. Moscoy too(fingers crossed), with his don't push button.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Country
United States
The story is going to be sadistic :gwah yikess Xiaomei dropping the bomb early on
I don't trust it. Just the way Xiaomei said all that makes me feel like we're all walking into a Mashima troll somehow. Not sure how yet, but I feel I'm about to get pranked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)